Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Will I get in dressed like this? (Just found on the net and put onto FF) :lol:

RYF.sized.jpg

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
We only need Brighton Rock and we've got one of each away fan on here.

Better be good, this entire weekend is going to cost me £200 :eek: ;)

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
WiltsRoyal said:
We only need Brighton Rock and we've got one of each away fan on here.

Better be good, this entire weekend is going to cost me £200 :eek: ;)

:clap:

Respect. Top bloke. :thumbsup:

We're gonna have one helluva party. :drink:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Just beginning to wonder now what people look like. Got all the Team Mad stuff and a couple of others, but apart from that, not a scooby.

Is there anyone below 5ft 8? God help me if I'm the shortarse of the bunch.

Event II Sounds right down my alley :clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Not a very nice review.. ****s!

Im about 6'2, 6'3. :eek:

Reckon we should have a thread full of people's pictures ???

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Here's a better article on that site... could come in handy for Saturday night I reckon:

==========================

Guide to Pulling A Minger in Brighton

LASHINGS OF MINGER? MAKE MINE A DOUBLE

Oh, the joys of roads that lead to all things ‘west’ in Brighton, safely housing enough mingers to start a very ugly colony. Rub your knees, wipe the drool off your chin, and start rifling through West Street and Western Road. It’s going to take some time.

Praise be the dodgy perms and the tight skirts, revealing unlimited overspills of pasty flesh and VPLs. Thank the Lord, for the sea of gelled-up hairdos and ‘Alright, darlin’, fancy a shag?’, uttered between mouthfuls of kebab and beered-up staggering. Minger heaven has arrived, you should feel blessed.

As a general rule of thumb, like tends to attract like. And mingers as a group aren’t quite so loyal as you might think. Out-of-towners don’t like to mingle with our home-grown variety (come on, think of the competition). The older of the species, minger antiquitas, can be found trying to act sophisticated (and falling flat on their wrinkled faces) in Club New York, or trying to not catch a glimpse of themselves in their gold cards at Midnight Blues. Whilst younger members of the clan can be found tottering on their white stilettos down the stairs to Steamers, or up the stairs to Enigma. And don’t think it’s the dimly lit surroundings (and hiding potential) that appeals, think more the U.V lights, illuminating their latest victim.

And just so as not to leave local ‘talent’ out of the fray, there’s West Street and Western Road. The Event, The Paradox, Walkabout, Yates’s, Bar Med, all deserve awards for mastering mingers and coaxing them in. Never mind giving them an Oscar, more like a ‘Kevin’ or a ‘Sharon’ for true meat-market style. Not so much steak, as rounds of corned beef (check out the mottled skin). As for me, I’m off to sample some two-for-ones. And make mine a large. Minger scorecards will never be the same again.

=======================

Last time I came down the muff was well good, perhaps I need to look again... though this scenario sounds more likely to me anyway
:(

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Sounds like all my haunts from the last 6/7 years of going out. Get wasted, pull a bird who seems fit enough, have a kebab, go home, put kebab in fridge, wake up, spew up, finish off kebab, go to exam... or summat like that.

Going to Event II will be like done like a fish to water.

Is that definitely the place now, or is there another preference still?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I think so. Womble would like Creation I think but I think most would rather the Event. Mainly because its so much cheaper.

gonzo666

Jul 5, 2003
southwick
WiltsRoyal said:
Just beginning to wonder now what people look like. Got all the Team Mad stuff and a couple of others, but apart from that, not a scooby.

Is there anyone below 5ft 8? God help me if I'm the shortarse of the bunch.

Event II Sounds right down my alley :clap:

you cant miss me im a fat bloke with my right arm fully tattooed, o yer i have some on my head as well, i think mental is about 5ft 8 ish.:drink: roll on saturday.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Hasn't currently got an Avatar !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here