The NSC Summer meet-up - July 19th - Official Build Up Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Artois said:
But if we all get taxis after clubbing, we can share.

I'm going to Southwick, so anyone in that direction.....

well I if I go we could share...still not sure yet though!

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
Lord Bracknell said:
She's just gone and signed up to some girly clique and the rules seem to be that she mustn't let me know what their plans are.

:D

Personally, I'll probably be there.

Cool :lol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I sent a hotel I found to Wilts. £66 for a Twin Room if he wants to share with Berkshire.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Turkey said:
I sent a hotel I found to Wilts. £66 for a Twin Room if he wants to share with Berkshire.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Just PM'ed Berkshire about finding meself a room in Brighton. There's the odd few rooms out there, just difficult to find. There's more single rooms available than doubles as well. Obviously Brighton is "couples capital" of the UK. I shan't say any more, you can work the rest out ;)

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
I do drive seagullible although tadley seagull maybe offering a lift as its easier to fill one car up.
I have a room booked at the same place as wilts and mine cost £68 mmmmm.
Thats that all sorted and look forward to a great night:drink: :lolol: :clap2: :bounce: :flameboun

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Checked that Millard's wasn't a gay hotel (like Genevieves or summat that I rang up). Should be OK. Bring on the 19th :drink:

(I think I got the last cheap room at the hotel, they're all different prices and mine was about £40 - I begged 'em).

:drink: :drink: :drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
WiltsRoyal said:
Checked that Millard's wasn't a gay hotel (like Genevieves or summat that I rang up). Should be OK. Bring on the 19th :drink:

(I think I got the last cheap room at the hotel, they're all different prices and mine was about £40 - I begged 'em).

:drink: :drink: :drink:
Typical reading fan nipping in to get the bargain before the brighton boy grrrrrrrr,:smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

O well wilts is back to the town again tonight for round 2 mmm!:clap2:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't be arsed to read the whole hotel rate thang, but both Travelodge (opposite Preston Park) and Premier Lodge (opposite entrance to The Lanes) have ROOMS (not 'per person') at Forty Nine Quid. You can book both online.

Why pay more? :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports