The NSC Summer meet-up - July 19th - Official Build Up Thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
i duno.

how many ppl from nsc ball going clubbing?

afc womble

Jul 5, 2003
good idea.

do that.

im off to bed now due to having 2hrs sleep last night.

tired womble.

until tomorrow

x x x x

WiltsRoyal said:
Quality, how about filling in the guest list application, and just simply naming everyone in the party? They want two weeks notice, mind. Might be worth ringing up 01273 732627 tomorrow to see if any possibility for whacking 20 or so on the guest list exists. Normal entry fee, and a bottle of bubbly (usually shite with alcohol from my experience) but it'll save queueing... :drink:

Bollocks. Why I didn't think of this weeks ago! As it says, give them 2 weeks notice of your party and they would've sent me free tickets and we could've got in through the VIP entrance :( I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what can be done.

Mind you, with the size of the group we'll have we'll be lucky to get inside before closing time after they've asked us all "Where are you from, lads?"

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Aha - Step-daughter away visiting daddy, so a chance Pasty may make an appearance. Possibly Mrs Pasty too !

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
pasty said:
Aha - Step-daughter away visiting daddy, so a chance Pasty may make an appearance. Possibly Mrs Pasty too !

Brilliant. :drink:

Is there enough "chance" to warrant sticking you on my signature?

Wilts said:
:lol:

"But we're all really cool, honest..."

Funny you should say that. I popped in the Nelson yesterday to just finalise things and the woman asked me what group of people it was. I explained that it was a load of football fans off the internet and she just gave a sort of ??? . I smiled and left.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Safeway Seagull said:
Funny you should say that. I popped in the Nelson yesterday to just finalise things and the woman asked me what group of people it was. I explained that it was a load of football fans off the internet and she just gave a sort of ??? . I smiled and left.

Well its probably like a "internet-based" :) "football fans" :( , combining to make a ??? to any unwitting confused barmaid. Poor love, she won't know what's hit 'em come around 8pm Saturday. :drink:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I was in the Nelson for a few hours yesterday afternoon/evening. That bit out the back gets nicer everytime i go there, but will they be moving the tree thats in the middle, it could prove to be an obstacle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports