Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Summer meet-up - July 19th - Official Build Up Thread

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You should come to the crawley friendly aswell, see a team who wears the stripes the right way up.:clap2:

Will still be in Pompey recovering from the grad ball, around the time of the Crawley game. I can't be seen to go to any more than two BHA matches per season, or 1 if we get you in the Cup this year ;)

Any idea about dress code? Only mention it because some places get arsey about trainers/jeans etc.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I can't make the evening but I will be at the game at crawley, behind the goal nearest to the away turnstiles I should think.

Gutted I can't make it down for th eevening but now I'm a married man th emissus seems to commit me to things most nights of the week wihtout my knowledge.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yes i will be there:smokin: :smokin:
Just debating if i should stay with relatives or book a room at the royal albion:clap:
Ha ha the wilts is goner be there,well i will be alone so don't try any funny buisness o.k.

Sir berkshire!!!!!!:clap2:

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
berkshire seagull said:
Yes i will be there:smokin: :smokin:
Just debating if i should stay with relatives or book a room at the royal albion:clap:
Ha ha the wilts is goner be there,well i will be alone so don't try any funny buisness o.k.

Sir berkshire!!!!!!:clap2:

What sort of person do you reckon I am, Berks? ;)

I'm hoping you'll give our fair county a good name with your presence. Although I'm thinking against trying to outdrink you, as I remember you being about 8 years older than me or so. Do you drink in the Tavern or the Engineers Arms, or head off into town?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here