Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC summer meet-up 2003

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
dtg1.jpg

Dave the Gaffer and Blackadder square up.

Fight, fight, fight.

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Danny Seagull said:
Bloody hell Safeway, get a room!

Turkey it's nice to see everyone else pulling the silly faces for a change! Beefy, me and you should get jobs as doormen in the Event looking like that :eek: :lol:

No trouble from you tonight lads. :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Turkey said:

hehehe....I was trying to show off the seagull on my shirt...and make some sort of pose at the same time :D

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT THOSE PICTURES WERE STAGED AND ANYONE IN THE ROOM WILL VOUCH FOR THAT - Although i must admit, the first one looks pretty convincing!!! :lolol:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Trotster said:
I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THAT THOSE PICTURES WERE STAGED AND ANYONE IN THE ROOM WILL VOUCH FOR THAT - Although i must admit, the first one looks pretty convincing!!! :lolol:

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO REITTERATE THE ABOVE - AGAIN:ohmy:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Trotster said:

The Camera doesn't lie. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Trotster said:

That's not what Safeway said!

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
There were no tongues and it was a peck on the lips for the camera - unfortunanlty, there were about 3 people taking pictures of it and the angle makes it look different than it was! :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here