Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Summer Awards - The Nominees

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If one of the cliques will vote for my avatat en mass then I could be persuaded to join!!!

The bird with blue tits avatar is where its at!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :smokin: :smokin:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
:clap2: :banana: :dance: :banana:
rock_band.gif
:banana: :dance: :banana: :clap2:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Albion Dan said:
If one of the cliques will vote for my avatat en mass then I could be persuaded to join!!!

The bird with blue tits avatar is where its at!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :smokin: :smokin:

The Quiche love big tits, we'll be voting for your avatar, thats a mighty fine pair of tits!
:drool:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
The Quiche are thick.

The votes are already in. There is no more voting.

Albion Dan, join us anyway. JPF is the future. :drink:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Oh, well if theres no more voting ill take a bit more time is deciding who to join! I hope to see some quality marketing and incentives to get me to sign on the dotted line!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Ahhh but we showed the willingness to vote... What did you do? Just said "Come & Join Us Anyway"...

Thicko :dunce: :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Safeway Seagull said:
I'm not saying I agree with all the nominations, I think some of them are poxy. BUT, they ARE what people have voted.

I hope that doesn't include the Cleethorpes thread.. You were the star of that. Billy..

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
My GOD I've been Nominated! Thanks to whoever voted for me I am honoured...just being there holds a special place in my heart...Might make me turn up Saturday now :clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Master Seagull said:
El Presidente's been nominated for funniest poster, and most serious poster!
:lolol:
Surely that's a contridiction of terms!
;)

I have a split personality:ohmy: But I am deeply touched:clap:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oooh, I've been nominated...well whaddyaknow. I've not even had the chance to post on here much lately, so whoever voted for me......thanks, you must have long memories.

Marvellous.

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
No overseas corispondent catagory.
No late night poster catagory.

I'm going to cut of my knob and join the bints, are you with me Albion Dan ?

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Correspondent even.
No crap spelling category.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm truly honoured to be nominated in the best avatar category, especially as I haven't posted much over the past month.

I actually used the bouncing breasted lady for a few weeks before my current avatar, but fair play if Albion Dan wins. He's a good chap.

Here's another old classic of mine (in rare, unsquashed form). Sadly it's too big to be used on the new board, although someone might want to edit it.

rumpshaker.gif

Can't make it on Saturday, sadly, as I'll be at a stag do in London Town, but hope it goes well.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
FIX

sorry, have i stumbled across the Florida elections by mistake?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Message from DTES

I am Paul Scholes says:
Goodbye Bobby. I'm off to bed now, but even if you're away this is cheaper than a text. If "Weekend In Cleethorpes" wins best thread on Sat. night I want you to collect the award for me. Cheers mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here