The NSC Greyhound Syndicate - Sign Up Here Thread!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Well, after almost two years in the making, the NSC Greyhound Syndicate is looking like it might happen after all that!

After a very good meeting at the Greyhounds last Thursday evening, myself (Seagulltonian), Barry Izbak, J2 BHA, prawnsarnies, Hola Gus, and Safeway were all in attendence, and the basics of the syndicate were agreed.

A full share is £100 to start with, with a monthly commitment of £20. And a half share is £50 to start with, with a monthly commitment of £10.
If you wish to join the syndicate, we would need you to confirm how many shares you would like, on this thread by Sunday the 14th November.
To then confirm your membership, your payment will need to be received by Tuesday 30th November in the currently being setup NSC Greyhound Syndicate bank account.

If you would like a half-share in the syndicate, then you will need to find another member to join-up with to make the full-share.
Once the closing date for confimation (14th November) is reached, then that is the final amount of shares that will be allowed in the Syndicate. If you would like to join the Syndicate later on, then you will be placed on a "reserve-list", and when a share becomes available you will be invitied to purchase that share.

If you have a share in the Syndicate, you will be able to vote on the name that Syndicate goes under in the meeting programme at Hove, and the name that the dog will race under. It is expected, of course, that it might be something Brighton & Hove Albion related. :albion1:

Once all the monies have been received, Manny will then guide us on the purchase of the first NSC Gryehound Syndicate Dog! Which we hope will be running in our name before Christmas 2010!

If you have any questions regarding the Syndicate, please send them to:-nscgreyhoundsyndicate@gmail.com, and we will try to answer them as quickly as possible for you.

If you would like to join, please express your interest on this thread :amex:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Me (Seagulltonian) 1 Share :thumbsup:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Barry Izbak - I'm in for one share :thumbsup:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
how many shares available

At the end of the cut off date, if there's 10 shares sold, that's all there will be available.

But a reserve list will operate if anyone drops out, or wants to sell later on.

We're hoping for between 10 and 15 shares in total.

7 shares taken so far.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Do we know whose going to train said greyhound?

I think we're hoping to go with Brian Clemson at Heathfield. But depends on lots of things. I.e., the dog has to be purchased first.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
Obviously its for BHA fans first,but if it gets near the cut off date and you need somebody for a half share please bear me in mind.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Obviously its for BHA fans first,but if it gets near the cut off date and you need somebody for a half share please bear me in mind.

Thanks ArfurW8. Can you cheer home a dog with BHA connections?! :laugh: If you can, then you're very welcome :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports