Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The NSC Agony Aunt Thread

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I lived next door to a fellow work colleague, alas due to himself not feeling being loved and a few quid extra he has moved up North. Should I go to Nandos and 'ave a few or consider my own future next summer?

Everyone on NSC loves you so stay with us.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
My missus keeps moaning that I leave the toilet seat up, at the end of my tether and to compromise I begun doing it in the sink to avoid the need of toilet seat usage, this has made her even worse!!

NSC ...what should I do?

:thumbsup:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My missus keeps moaning that I leave the toilet seat up, at the end of my tether and to compromise I begun doing it in the sink to avoid the need of toilet seat usage, this has made her even worse!!

NSC ...what should I do?

:thumbsup:

DUMP HER and stop shitting in the BASIN---------------Us Plumbers will appreciate it:thumbsup:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
A few years ago I had a shit on the beach as my lav was out of action. I had no choice.
It was a monster and I'm worried that someone may have fallen in it.

Should I report this?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
My penis is only 12 inches long when fully erect. How do I cope with the embarrassment?

TYPO....

should have read....

My penis is only 2 inches long when fully erect. How do I cope with the embarrassment?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
A few years ago I had a shit on the beach as my lav was out of action. I had no choice.
It was a monster and I'm worried that someone may have fallen in it.

Should I report this?

It is SIT not Shit and it's nice to have a sit on the beach

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here