Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The nsc 2014-15 fa cup prediction league

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
After last nights game the underdog came through ensuring a low points tally to kick this off out of the 30 entrants only 2 players bagged some points , loads of games today and sunday so not to late if you still want to enter .

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
23rd in league with 14poimts, and honestly some quite shocking predictions!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Some quality predicting from the Brighton supporters i think hold the top two positions overall after saturdays games , Corgi 35 points and Giraffebha on 34 , out of 528 entrants thats pretty good going , dont forget to do todays games if you have not already done so .

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Some quality predicting from the Brighton supporters i think hold the top two positions overall after saturdays games , Corgi 35 points and Giraffebha on 34 , out of 528 entrants thats pretty good going , dont forget to do todays games if you have not already done so .

I'm happy with that :)

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I have quite a modest place in the table at the moment. I can remember doing the fantasy football in the Sports Argus and being utterly shite at it! Different game I know. But I am quite proud with how I'm going.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Joint leaders on 42 points after round 1 Giraffe - Czechmate - Terry , dont forget that this round continues to score points for the replays commencing 18th november , the overall leader has 47 points so not too shabby from the Brighton department .

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So the 1st round is almost complete with just 1 undecided tie left Concorde v Mansfield the 2nd replay to be played 25-11-14 , seems quite a few players forgot to post their replay predictions , allowing quite a few strugglers including myself to close up a bit , Top after round 1 is Terry Hughes on 47 points from Czechmateon 46 points .

The overall leader in this has 55 points so not a lot in it , i will post a round 2 reminder nearer the time .

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
So the 1st round is almost complete with just 1 undecided tie left Concorde v Mansfield the 2nd replay to be played 25-11-14 , seems quite a few players forgot to post their replay predictions , allowing quite a few strugglers including myself to close up a bit , Top after round 1 is Terry Hughes on 47 points from Czechmateon 46 points .

The overall leader in this has 55 points so not a lot in it , i will post a round 2 reminder nearer the time .

Lost out on the replay predictions. Slipped to third.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Round 2 weekend done and dusted and Terry Hughes tops the NSC league with 65 points from Imapen on 59 , mahoosive scoring from Janey in 3rd spot on 58 , the overall leader has 75 points ,

The 2nd round replays take place on 16th - 17th december so dont forget to post your predictions for these , as they all count ,.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Replay time , dont forget to predict your scores for the 2nd round replays which start tonight !

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here