Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Nottingham board

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Zero talent, you can't be serious.
Took a team struggling at the foot of the table to safety. Following season got them to third, and then sixth. And now has taken a team with one win in seven games to an unbeaten run of 8 winning 6 on the bounce.

Maybe not zero talent. But he has the most irritating manner about him. Coaches his teams to be niggly disruptive sides. Definitely went out yesterday to deliberately "get" at our forwards. Unfortunately the ref allowed them in the main to get away with it, horrible manager and team.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A Forest fan posted on here a week or so ago that they would target and foul our talented players, seems to be the way they play and their fans seem to think it's an ok way to get results.

We tend to fall over easily though.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I may be wrongly remembering which player was involved, but didn't the same player who's face Hammond brushed with his arm, have a clash of heads with one of our players a few mins later where he ended up in a heap on the floor?

If i am correct, i would suggest that this could be why he went to hospital with 'mild concussion' rather than the incident with Hammond?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I may be wrongly remembering which player was involved, but didn't the same player who's face Hammond brushed with his arm, have a clash of heads with one of our players a few mins later where he ended up in a heap on the floor?

If i am correct, i would suggest that this could be why he went to hospital with 'mild concussion' rather than the incident with Hammond?

Yes. He headed Will Buckley. As a result of this challenge, he was mildly concussed.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I wouldnt have minded about LuaLua pushing out, if he had shoved the right player.
He'd have been right whichever player he pushed, both had kicked him.

I am happy with a point but if we miss out on a play off place by two points then this is the match that will all remember!
So you won't remember games like Leeds or Bolton at home?

Yes. He headed Will Buckley. As a result of this challenge, he was mildly concussed.
Indeed, Buckley won the ball and Guedioura headbutted him, and they were both lying on the floor afterwards. It should have been a Brighton free-kick.

According to the Managers advisor and lawyer, Guedioura went straight from the game to hospital to have brain scans which are on going, and suffered from mild concussion.
Just said mild double vision and a precautionary check up according to SSN
It's breaking news on SSN now. Unfortunately Guedioura has slipped into a coma. I'm off at midnight to a service that's being held for him at our local church in Hove. #pray4Guedioura

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Forest fans I spoke to after the game were saying how impressed they were with how many fans we took up there were raving about Ulloa and wished us well for rest of season. Message boards as we know only too well do not reflect the views of all fans

But neither do the couple of fans you spoke to after the game!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry I'm confused, Mull of Kintyre, what's that all about? Just to take a line from the song 'mist rolling in from the sea my desire' ... have they moved Nottingham?

Edit: Ok I read this place a lot less than I used to and have just discovered a thread dedicated to this phenomenon.

Last edited:

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Agree that lua lua was provoked. However Hammonds incident was completely uncalled for, left Guedioura with mild concussion and a major doubt for us on Monday.

Shame :) Oh well. Shit happens. As one of your players clearly set out to cut Ulloa in half in the first few minutes, I don't really have much sympathy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here