Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand: Gus Poyets blue and white army

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
The east stand upper is so lacking in atmosphere and noise this is why you heard it!! Can`t wait to move seats come next season, back to the stands of the living...

NP where i am in EU..i guess it depends what level u want..i give it a good old shout

The east stand upper is so lacking in atmosphere and noise this is why you heard it!! Can`t wait to move seats come next season, back to the stands of the living...

Problem is the east upper gives me the best view,been in west upper and lower,north and south(away section) and the upper east is the tops! great view great back drop and over looking the away fans makes for a great seat:thumbsup:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Problem is the east upper gives me the best view,been in west upper and lower,north and south(away section) and the upper east is the tops! great view great back drop and over looking the away fans makes for a great seat:thumbsup:

providing you turn up loooool..if i see a man with a sofa arguing with steward i know who it is :lolol:

cammac

Nov 12, 2011
Eastbourne

Definitely a great view for sure, but the lack of noise is now starting to really grate and sitting next to two corpses doesn`t help.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Hard graft but we eventually got it spreading around the ground yesterday, thanks to The Judge and Darren Freemans Perm I hasent to add.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well it was the first time ive ever heard it today. And Ive been going for year. Not as much as superfans, but I have been going for over 18 years now.

I am a bit death though!

Used to be an H / J block thing at Withers..

murphy's law

Nov 24, 2008
The 'We hate Palace' bit sounds pony no? Obviously the sentiment is good though!

Now the 'Ole ole ole ole...Vicente Vicente' chant is wonderful for some many reasons.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The 'We hate Palace' bit sounds pony no? Obviously the sentiment is good though!

Now the 'Ole ole ole ole...Vicente Vicente' chant is wonderful for some many reasons.

If you take out the "WE HATE PALACE" and do 4 claps instead (at the right speed) another Gus Poyet's Blue And White Army can be fitted in by other fans on a rotation basis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here