Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The North Stand Chat Arms

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Uncle Spielberg said:
The idea of this thread is for an open house where people can come in and out and talk to anyone else in the thread at the time about anything they want without posting a seperate thread, bit like a community within a community
through the medium of pretending to be drinking. :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For gods sake everyone on here is so fecking serious. If the thread is not for you why have you posted ??? , just out of interest ???

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Uncle Spielberg said:
For gods sake everyone on here is so fecking serious. If the thread is not for you why have you posted ??? , just out of interest ???
Because they like the attention!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
careful boys....potty mouth aussie bird alert

goes and mutters to himself whilst playing the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire game in the corner

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
tedebear said:
Helloooooo - mind your language all - Arthur and I have arrived for a swift half of cider and a pint of milk please!!

welcome back you two, tede can you please ask your arthur if he picked up my wallet by mistake :rolleyes: as i seem to remember when i dropped it, i recall it being picked up by someone crawling along the floor hiding under some very large knickers (size 20). minds a bit fuzzy. :nono:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
hi Frank , I'm glad you like my gardening attire - Arthur and I have been doing a spot of weeding....

and I don't have a potty mouth Dave - just you lot in here bloody well wind me up and I can't help it :down: :blush: :lol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:drink:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
hampden park said:
welcome back you two, tede can you please ask your arthur if he picked up my wallet by mistake :rolleyes: as i seem to remember when i dropped it, i recall it being picked up by someone crawling along the floor hiding under some very large knickers (size 20). minds a bit fuzzy. :nono:

AHHHHH - I did find a wallet in Arthurs pocket last night - sadly it was so empty the moths had died - here you are...

wallet.jpg

:blush: :lol:

Last edited:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
tedebear said:
AHHHHH - I did find a wallet in Arthurs pocket last night - sadly it was so empty the moths had died - here you are...

wallet.jpg

:blush: :lol:

yeah thats mine :eek:
thieving little sh1t has even taken my groats out. hope he doesnt visit toytown in the near future. only joking arthur, fancy a game of catch the darts :jester: . pint of bitter please gina, arthurs buying :blush:

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
Is that your wallet HP ?:safeway2:

matches the knickers that arthur was seen crawling under when he knicked the aforementioned wallet ;)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Uncle Spielberg said:
Whats the fecking problem.

The idea of this thread is for an open house where people can come in and out and talk to anyone else in the thread at the time about anything they want without posting a seperate thread, bit like a community within a community, personally I think it is genious and I don't get all these gay innuendo's at all. By the same argument anyone who posts on NSC and especially NSP is gay as 90% of NSC and 99% of NSP are blokes.

So stick that in your fecking pipe and smoke it :censored:

Good to see the "NSP moaning about the NSC pub thread" has now made page 2 though :lolol: with with a massive 597 views :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here