Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the north stand at the amex

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
It won't be the place to be as the concourse won't have a bar. But you knew that already right? They should have told you at the presentation?

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Let's hope the 2,500 in the North do make some noise or you may be drowned out by the 12,000 in the West Stand MOTHERSHIP.

:amex:

Let's hope the 2,500 in the North do make some noise or you may be drowned out by the 12,000 in the West Stand MOTHERSHIP.

:amex:
Most of the WSU haven't been regular, paying supporters for years (if at all). Some of those that I know last saw the Albion live at the Millennium Stadium and complained afterwards about people singing too much.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
LB are u sure?? I know the majority of the WSU in the middle are hardcore singers. Massive block of us from A21 and most people around us are the same.

Sure they'll be some stragglers in every stand but not central WSU as far as i know!!

But f*** it lets hope the north and wsu can compliment each other vocally!!

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
No alcohol to be drunk at the North Stand concourse area im afraid

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
you picked the right stand, the west will be for the nsc spellcheckers and packed lunch brigade ,just wait during a lull in the game you will hear the mighty rustle of the west stand werthers originals rummaging around in each others pockets for a sweetie

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Northstand is where heart rules head.north stand has same capacity as south stand (away end)
Weststand upper is place to be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here