NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Tomorrow afternoon.

85497B98-159B-4DD7-94F7-3E8457ACFFFE.jpeg

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Entertaining game at Lewes as the home team threw away a 3-1 lead to allow Herne Bay to come back to draw 3-3. Decent crowd of 1,108. Chips were nice but the Harvey’s seemed a bit cloudy today

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Cornish double for me, two stunning grounds in the sunshine at Bodmin & Falmouth. 9 goals over the 2 games and Falmouth fans probably the loudest I’ve ever heard at step 5.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
I enjoyed the Rooks game - even for the limbs among the Herne Bay fans who seemed outnumbered by the flags they'd brought. Lewes self-inflicted that draw - almost Fulhamish.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
FC Halifax Town 3 - 1 Wrexham,

Wrexham drop to 2nd on goal difference, but with a game in hand. Wrexham v Notts County on Sunday, could be the title decider. Part of me wants Wrexham to fail, trying to buy the league.
Two real heavyweights going toe to toe, both very well supported and been trying to return to the Football League for many seasons now.

It seems that one, if not both, will be gracing League Two come August.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
3 3 at the Pan, with Lewes delivering a world class lesson in how to shit your pants.

Great excitement but looks like the playoffs are done for the Rooks now.

1100 there to watch.
It's a shame the playoffs is a step to far this season, but I've really enjoyed the football at the Pan this season. I'm already looking forward to another season at a level where Lewes will be one of the better sides and we'll get to watch some good quality games.
I'm also planning on making the trip to Canvey Island for the last game of the season.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Attended The ’Haven South Coast Derby this derby.
Title challenging Newhaven didn’t really turn up this morning. Peacehaven & Telscombe rather rampant in the second half, winning 4-0 at FT. The first half wasn’t helped with terrible weather conditions with swirling winds and lashing rain. Shout out to hattrick hero Cal Edwards with a superb display of wing play in tricky conditions.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I couldn't make Bognor v Lewes (son has chicken pox) but am hearing that a Rooks fan may have LUZZED A PINT at the ref. Just noting that @keaton is conspicuously quiet... keeping his head down I'll wager.

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
Just returned from Littlehampton 1-1 Lancing. Quite a lively encounter in front of just over 300 fans. LA took an lead with a really well worked goal but were pegged back by Lancing before half time. Lancing had a penalty saved in the second half, but a draw was about right in the end. Lancing had a dozen or so chavvy teenagers giving it out, which was very funny. Makes a change to be on the receiving end of this as an LA semi-regular.

In the same division there was a crowd of over 2,500 at Chatham v Ramsgate for their top of the table clash which Chatham won 2-0....

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I couldn't make Bognor v Lewes (son has chicken pox) but am hearing that a Rooks fan may have LUZZED A PINT at the ref. Just noting that @keaton is conspicuously quiet... keeping his head down I'll wager.
I didn't make it. Was tempted but had assumed it pay off changes had gone after the Herne Bay game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here