Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Non-League Football Thread- 2021/22 Edition

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Totally agree, I''ve been buzzing for this for weeks. Rebels look pretty imperious at the moment though so I'm not overly confident.

Lewes have slipped to sixth place. Remains a tough match for Worthing but they will be happy with an away point.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Likewise, I’ll be making a trip to the Dripping Pan next week. My first Worthing away game, very nice of a Sussex Derby to tie in with my birthday so I can drag along a load of mates who’ve never been to a non-league game. :drink:

Worthing in a really strong position now, 8 points clear of 2nd with a game in hand and now 11 points clear of Enfield in third (with a game in hand again). It’s probably a three horse race now between Worthing, Bishop’s Stortford and Hornchurch; who have a game in hand of Worthing and who appear to be flying currently.

There is a lot of inconsistency at the moment near the top. Only one team have remained in pole position throughout the winter and after two truncated seasons where they were top it has to Worthing for National League South

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

rigton70

Jul 5, 2003
Likewise, I’ll be making a trip to the Dripping Pan next week. My first Worthing away game, very nice of a Sussex Derby to tie in with my birthday so I can drag along a load of mates who’ve never been to a non-league game. :drink:

Worthing in a really strong position now, 8 points clear of 2nd with a game in hand and now 11 points clear of Enfield in third (with a game in hand again). It’s probably a three horse race now between Worthing, Bishop’s Stortford and Hornchurch; who have a game in hand of Worthing and who appear to be flying currently.

Do you know if this all ticket?

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Do you know if this all ticket?

No idea but I doubt it. I’ve bought a bunch of tickets online but a couple of my mates are turning up planning to POTD.
[MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] is the person to ask though, I’ve never been to the Dripping Pan before!

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I've been to a few Lewes games this season, and am really looking forward to next Saturday. I'm going with a few mates, including [MENTION=225]Hamilton[/MENTION].

I'm a little worried about queues for beer, though, with all those Worthing hoodlums turning up.

Rooks predicting a sell out so there's no harm buying in advance if you are able. And it saves you a quid! I've got mine and an planning to get there early.

This is the attitude I've taken. Bought myself an Away ticket to be better safe than sorry knowing how many Albion supporting fans of both sides (and neutrals) will gravitate to the Dripping Pan for the afternoon with Albion at Newcastle.

Fantastic result today. Rodari continuing to make a big difference since his arrival on-loan from Crawley with an assist for the first goal and scoring the other two. Even when we've slightly slipped up against teams we should probably have beaten, we're still beating the teams in and around us at the top, which has helped maintain the points advantage. If we can at least get a draw next week and against Bishops Stortford in the re-scheduled fixture, it's really starting to feel like we've got one hand on the trophy. Having felt robbed of a deserved promotion for the last two years, we can start to let ourselves believe a bit now.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Great day for my non league side who few on here will care about. Brackley town now 4 points off the top of national league north wirh two games in hand. Top team Gateshead drew with second bottom side plus kiddie in third lost at bottom side. Fylde not be on a great run so three full-time teams are being more than matches by part time Brackley. It is fantastic.

South west gull

Nov 3, 2021
This is the attitude I've taken. Bought myself an Away ticket to be better safe than sorry knowing how many Albion supporting fans of both sides (and neutrals) will gravitate to the Dripping Pan for the afternoon with Albion at Newcastle.

Fantastic result today. Rodari continuing to make a big difference since his arrival on-loan from Crawley with an assist for the first goal and scoring the other two. Even when we've slightly slipped up against teams we should probably have beaten, we're still beating the teams in and around us at the top, which has helped maintain the points advantage. If we can at least get a draw next week and against Bishops Stortford in the re-scheduled fixture, it's really starting to feel like we've got one hand on the trophy. Having felt robbed of a deserved promotion for the last two years, we can start to let ourselves believe a bit now.
Was is the capacity at the dripping pan ?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Bradford Town 1 Hallen 0 Saturday attendance 83 £6 admission though i paid £5 as i entered on 40 mins . Friendly club got a mention in the programme as a few of us made a weekend of it staying in Trowbridge .

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Rooks predicting a sell out so there's no harm buying in advance if you are able. And it saves you a quid! I've got mine and an planning to get there early.

Good shout, tickets bought.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Got a trio of midweek games this week, Fisher Tuesday, British Airways at the other Bedfont’s ground followed by a Surrey Senior Cup tie at Corinthian Casuals on Thursday, should be a tasty few games, no 0-0s at all this year which for sure means tomorrow will be a 0-0. Planned all my games until the end of the season on my lunch break today and should get to 173 games all in before the season closes in June.

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
very pumped for Lewes-Worthing on saturday. Ticket bought and pub crawl map initiated

The return fixture was an utter BARNSTORMER

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
As a Lewes fan a bit less confident than i was a few weeks ago. Joe Taylor seems to be recovering from covid or injury and not 100% and Tanner similarly seems to have a few issues with injuries recently. Without them we will struggle, especially with a slightly erratic defence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here