Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The next two games.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
I'm not being negative but I'd be surprised if we even scored in our next 2 games! I'll be happy just to beat the drop this year.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I'm just happy I didn't spunk £36 on the Arsenal game. It's all about staying in the Championship for me. Hopefully we can get something out of the Ipswich game...

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I think we will struggle in both matches but that does not worry me. We need to win against those teams around us when they come up. That's when I will worry.

If we had gone on a crazy long winning run it might have stayed the hand of the board in not sanctioning squad rebuilding. As it is, this could increase Hughton's demands for better players, so it's a win-win for me whatever happens in the next two games

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I'll settle for a draw with tractor town and a narrow defeat against Woolwich. Anything else will be a bonus.

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
I'll settle for a draw with tractor town and a narrow defeat against Woolwich. Anything else will be a bonus.

Dunno about that, during this afternoons game I spotted a couple of weaknesses in Arsenals game we may be able to exploit.
Will give Chris a bell tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here