Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The next three games.....

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Think we're all a bit nervous/pessimistic as we expect the unbeaten run to come to an end at some point...........................but Bobby's scoring, the October curse has been lifted, Murphy is back and we're proving bloody difficult to play against even when we're not on top of our game. Hoping for a repeat of the Cardiff performance with a bit more luck in front of goal. 9/9 beckons.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I think tomorrow will be a close affair. We are hardly free scoring and Preston are quite tight at the back. Another tough contest that promises to live up to the 'no easy games in this division' cliche.

We may not be free scoring but as someone highlighted somewhere else, only two teams (QPR and Birmingham) in the Championship have scored more than us and that is only be one goal each.

We seem to be consistent scorers if nothing else.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
We may not be free scoring but as someone highlighted somewhere else, only two teams (QPR and Birmingham) in the Championship have scored more than us and that is only be one goal each.

We seem to be consistent scorers if nothing else.

This is indeed true, even if it doesn't feel it. if we can up our conversion rate then we could become a very frightening outfit indeed.

I am favouring another 2-1 win tomorrow, just...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd be tempted to back a draw if it wasn't for the fact we'd got KLL and Murphy returning. Those extra attacking options should see us sneak past them.

I also predict 2-1.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Lots of things to say about the posts on this page:
KLL will not be back but Murphy and Greer will be.
I've been ridiculously optimistic for a while, and was expecting 7 from 9 over these games. I'm now in the 9 from 9 camp, which would put us in one hell of a healthy position for the season ahead.
And yes we have been consistent scorers. It was only against Wolves that we haven't scored, and we had some gilt-edged chances to. We've also been extremely consistent in our 'game mentality/approach/handling'. I'm hoping Kayal's absence doesn't disrupt this, which it might, but on balance I'm not expecting it to. So, here's a new one:

REAL WINE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here