The next player to leave!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Anyone who's any good and a bit of crowd favourite seems to the "plan", if you can call it that.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Kaz has been one of the bright spots both in pre season and in the last two games ( I realise that I'm not selecting from a huge list of highlights here). I actually believe the new inside forward role suits him well and that we're going to see the best of him under Sami. I don't think he'll be going anywhere & that goes for Solly too.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
With players leaving left right and centre it can only be a bad thing for the club,not easy to get decent players in with a poor squad and so much negativity.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bring in Elliott Bennett or similar or change the system

Which one then?

Sami has changed our system to that adopted by most big clubs and The Netherlands in the World Cup so I think it is obvious that we have to bring in the players to play this system hence the sale of Ulloa and Buckley. We need to bring jn the Elliott Bennett Dirk Kuyt type of wing back for the system to work but that will cost money. I think Ward and Bennett would fill the void not Calderon or Bruno both good full backs but not in this system.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports