Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Next 3 Games

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
There has to be an exception to prove the rule, right? I think we'll win at Hillsborough this time. I'm with Icy and Sam, all 9 :)

Norwich and Mewcastle play each other next so hopefully a draw, or perhaps 1-0 to Newcastle.

Huddersfield play Rotherham at Jihn Smiths place, so you've got to assume three points and a couple of hundred goals.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
we'd need 9 points to keep up with last season. After 12 games in 2015/16 we had racked up 28 points.
Winning 6 in a row... we'd have 27.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
My predictions are terrible. I shall stick to the rather warm looking weather tomorrow evening, still short sleeved shirt conditions :cool:

Capture.JPG

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Time to break our Hillsborough Hex and turn a few heads.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
we'd need 9 points to keep up with last season. After 12 games in 2015/16 we had racked up 28 points.
Winning 6 in a row... we'd have 27.
Or if we are going for a "win at home and draw away" 92 point finish, we need a slightly more manageable 7 points to be on target.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
With what went on in the playoffs, the lads will need little motivation at Hillsboro. Surely this time we can get the better of them!

If I was a player, this would be the one I'd have been waiting for.

It's these games that will define our season. We have not had a lot of luck at Ipswich or Wednesday over the years, but as other have pointed out, we finished way ahead of both of these two last season, and neither of them have strengthened considerably. We need to go into these games with a positive mindset that we can beat them.
Having said that, I think one of these will be a draw, but we should win the other two games. So I'm going for 7 points.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To be fair our record at Ipswich isnt too bad (except when I go which I am not) over recent years. I think we may well grab a point. I expect NOWT at Wendy and hopefully all three v Preston. So I reckon 4 points.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
It's these games that will define our season. We have not had a lot of luck at Ipswich or Wednesday over the years, but as other have pointed out, we finished way ahead of both of these two last season, and neither of them have strengthened considerably. We need to go into these games with a positive mindset that we can beat them.
Having said that, I think one of these will be a draw, but we should win the other two games. So I'm going for 7 points.

Adam Reach
Steven Fletcher
Almen Abdi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here