Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Training Ground.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
All you seem to do is post on here under one guise or another why don't you go and do it if you are that bothered?

Actually don't botehr! The daily ****-a-thon threads on here when the amex was being built were quite frankly embarrassing.....Oooooooooooooohhh look they've dug a hole!! <spunk>

I'm not sure why but I found that post amusing :lolol:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
A house that was owned by one of the main nimby's, That's one way of getting rid of them I guess.
According to my 'source' the nimbys are now pretty much onside. The ones in Barfield Park got bought off by the club putting up fencing, and they were all relieved to discover that a 'training ground' DIDN'T mean tens of thousands of people going up Mash Barn Lane every couple of weeks. Yes, some of them really thought that apparently!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
According to my 'source' the nimbys are now pretty much onside. The ones in Barfield Park got bought off by the club putting up fencing, and they were all relieved to discover that a 'training ground' DIDN'T mean tens of thousands of people going up Mash Barn Lane every couple of weeks. Yes, some of them really thought that apparently!

There's a few still moaning but you'll get that anyway but the club are holding regular meetings with a few local representatives so they can iron out any problems that arise and keep the locals happy. I saw a lot of the things they thought were going to happen on the web site they set up and I really don't know where they got a lot of the ideas from especially the person that thought the club was planning on holding Fat Boy Slim concerts there.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
My train to College goes passed the plot every day... so far they have a fence and a levelled field.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
All you seem to do is post on here under one guise or another why don't you go and do it if you are that bothered?

Actually don't botehr! The daily ****-a-thon threads on here when the amex was being built were quite frankly embarrassing.....Oooooooooooooohhh look they've dug a hole!! <spunk>
And this response begs the often asked question. You knew what the thread would be about, why come in here and start being a tool?

Maverick

Jun 1, 2011
It is finished now but the board haven't told anyone yet, will probably get a text message at some point

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Walked up the hill behind the lancing sports centre tonight to take a look, it's massive the area for the pitches is now very flat, the road in looks complete and site huts mark the area where the building will start, a nice very high fence is being installed around the entire perimeter.
Sadly I did not have a camera and to be honest you would need a telephoto lens which I do not have

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
And this response begs the often asked question. You knew what the thread would be about, why come in here and start being a tool?

Because the thread is about the new training ground. Who wouldn't be interesting in knowing how it's coming along?

Doesn't mean I've got any interest in looking at a picture of a bloke in wellies or a muddy field. My point was there were grown men on this board who were making a mess of their **** sock on a daily basis because the 13:48 update of the webcam had a bloke with a hammer in his hand! The day the first bits of grass started to come through some people were in danger doing themselves an injury!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Sour grapes, much?
This bloke was AGAINST our beautiful stadium from the start. Two years on since the opening and still bitter.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Taken in fading light last night from Lancing Ring, whilst walking the dog. Probably gives you some idea of the size and state of the plot.

IMG_20130625_204447.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here