The New Programme

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
My god, what a read! I have two young kids, so am rather pushed for time so the new programme takes me a good week! I'm not one of those who normally buys a lot of programmes, the odd one or two a season but the new ones are:

- Still three quid
- Chunky as hell
- Full of interviews with the players
- Often free with that new version of the Withdean Wager
- Brilliantly produced

Another HUGE pat on the back for all involved. Anyone else agree/disagree?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
A lot of the credit for the design must go to Brilliant Orange, who added something fresh to the tired looking, threadbare publication that it used to be.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
My god, what a read! I have two young kids, so am rather pushed for time so the new programme takes me a good week! I'm not one of those who normally buys a lot of programmes, the odd one or two a season but the new ones are:

- Still three quid
- Chunky as hell
- Brilliantly produced

Including sellers ?:wink:

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
It is much better than it used to be. Someone has put thier brain in gear and made it a bit more innovative/ fresh.
Its got a better feel to it to.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The quality and production is far superior than previously, I assume those involved now were also the ones that did the fabulous final Withdean program as well ?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
The concertina ones from Div3 (S) were much,much better,and from a collector's point of view,easier to store.

Not sure I want to know Joe Blogg's favourite food,film,celeb,holiday destination,alternative career.

How about a matchday programme and a separate Albion magazine for those who want it ?

Our championship seasons are stored in my collection thus :

57/8 1 x 2 ring binder.
64/5 1 x 4 ring lever arch binder.
00/01 2 x 4 ring lever arch
01/02 2 x 4 ring lever arch
10/11 3 x 4 ring lever arch.

This is home and away programmes.

If we win again this season I'm gonna need an 11/12 filing cabinet.

It's a massive credit to the club, to whoever edits and designs it (and the cheery matchday sellers!) They've set really high standards, so hope they can keep it up!
As a kid, I used to read them cover to cover. In the last ten years I've only ever skimmed them and bought them really just to put a few extra quid into the club coffers. But now, I've been sitting down with it on Sunday and reading it all!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I love it, especially the A-Z that they have near the back, it makes me giggle a bit.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

- Still three quid
- Chunky as hell
- Brilliantly produced

You mean the matchday magazine?

???

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
and the one they produced for the Sussex Senior Cup Final was like volume BHA of the Encyclopedia Britannica - it weighs an absolute ton

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
It is a fantastic programme and perfectly suits our professional image. The away section is a little bit thin though, I like the interview with the fan section, but the information about the opposing team could be better. Very minor criticism though, it is a brilliant programme.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Agreed about the away team info. A squad photo, profiles and pic of each player would be great....

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Sadly I haven't yet bought one as I only carry my smart card on matchday now (less for me to lose ). Haven't seen anywhere inside the ground to buy one, but maybe I am just being blind, and I can't be bothered to queue to get in the club shop pre match.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I bought one for the Spurs Friendly and assumed it was so big/good because it was for the 'first game', hadn't bought one since.
Is the info any different to the stuff on the Official Site then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports