Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Political corectness

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Which leads me to wonder, and I'm sure I've asked you this before, why you are often so incredibly patronising and rude about people who don't share your views? Genuine question. You often say how you are into politics but quite a lot of the time your just name calling.

Might it just be that you do not agree with pastafarian or that you cannot stomach it when he points out the left's hypocrisy?

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Which leads me to wonder, and I'm sure I've asked you this before, why you are often so incredibly patronising and rude about people who don't share your views? Genuine question. You often say how you are into politics but quite a lot of the time your just name calling.

Might it just be that you do not agree with pastafarian or that you cannot stomach it when he points out the left's hypocrisy?

er, no. I don't agree with him most of the time but he seems ok. He very often resorts to name calling and being condescending when talking politics though, so I found his comment a bit rich.

Has been happening for a long time. As much as I think Tyson Fury is a complete and utter imbecile, I also believe that expressing his views should not preclude his removal from an awards ceremony. Unfortunately many of the 'offended' think differently, and this kind of suppression is spreading throughout society.
I think you mean exactly the opposite of what you have written here. If you are defending his right to free expression, what you meant to say was:- "I also believe that expressing his views should preclude his removal from an awards ceremony".

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Without a doubt, really ?

Blimey some statement.

Looney, 'on the pulse'.................................................................:eek:HA HA haaaaaaaa. Hee hee HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha HA HA haaaaaaaa. Hee hee HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha hhhaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha hhhaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAA HA HA haaaaaaaa. Hee hee HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha HA HA haaaaaaaa. Hee hee HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha hhhaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha hhhaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAAhaa HA HA haaaaaaaa. Hee hee HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha HA HA haaaaaaaa. Hee hee HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha hhhaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha hhhaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAA HA HA haaaaaaaa. Hee hee HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha HA HA haaaaaaaa. Hee hee HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha hhhaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA Ha Ha ha ha ha hhhaaaaaaaaa HAAAAAAAhaa
Brilliant.

And yet an imbecile like you cant produce one example with your babble?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here