Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'new kit thread' thread

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Great looking kits, happy the kit is predominantly blue rather than white like last season and that the stripes are smaller, again unlike last season. Also happy that we keep blue shorts and the sock design for the home kit isnt bad either.

Overall, 3 decent kits that I'm happy with. The price isnt THAT bad either.

oneillco

Feb 13, 2013
That's the sort of answer I'd expect from an eleven year old

That's the sort of answer I would expect from someone giving their opinion. Your's is the sort of comment I would expect from someone suffering from depression.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Impressive negativity right from the get go! Another way of looking at it is...nice shirt, respects our heritage, premium brand sponsor (as opposed to Wonga)

He's got a point though, the shirt (home) is very nice and the blue shorts and socks really make it, but there is no no getting away from the fact the sponsor panel looks very Ryman League.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

L

litmanen

Maybe there's something wrong with my computer but i don't see any shirt in the first message. There's no link, no picture, just the text "New kit, I hope I uploaded picture okay"

Jul 7, 2003
The best shirt is the away keepers shirt, followed by the orange third kit.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I like the red and black kit . I don't know why but I've always loved that stripped combo ( sorry for the intrusion /stray )

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here