Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'new kit thread' thread

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I really like the orange kit. Black and red is fine. And the home kit is good from a distance, but up close the iron on sponsor ruins it for me.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I like it. Don't see what the problem is.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
Paul Barber will be ABSOLUTELY F**KING FURIOUS that this has leaked.

Imagine the dosh they will have spent on the studio / photoshopped sales pitch we'll see tonight.

I'll say it again. FURIOUS!

I don't understand. People were asked to sign up to a mailing list to see the kit first. Then the club reveals the kit to everyone, email sign-up or not. Bizarre.

I wonder why ?! Oh Well, these publicity things don't always work, suspect Nike are pretty pissed off too.

Like some others I instantly liked the orange and the similarities with Luton Town 70's

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
You have got be kidding me, 58 notes for a shirt that , rip off

It seems there was a glitch in the system which was automatically adding on the extra for shirt printing when changing sizes. It seems to be fixed now and they are all priced at 45.

I should have realised that the pricing was wrong but then I remembered it was Nike and it kind of made sense. 😊

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Might buy one for when I'm overseas to fly the Albion flag. Seems ok to me.
Hoping that Nike will do a nicer club polo shirt than the errea efforts. Just a simple plain white, or blue, with the club crest.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
20140703-194538-0735_420x315_w.jpg

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill
I quite like the new home kit, and am happy that its for two seasons but 58 quid for a large is a bit steep. Still unsure if I'm willing to cough up that sort of cash for it.

Personally, I was about 16.5 stone 2 years ago, am now just under 15 stone, but am intending on getting down to about 8.5 stone to be able to afford the orange kit.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Probably been mentioned already but why no yellow trim?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here