Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'new kit thread' thread

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
So with the away kit being only one year that will be six shirts in two years by this time next year (home and away errea, home and away Nike, third kit Nike, then another away Nike shirt) The cash cow that just keeps giving hey.

Will buy the new home kit but don't like the others.

Agreed, I felt the same when VW brought out the Mark VII Golf, and I was forced to buy every single version of it, even though I can't drive.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Disappointing. I might go back to one of the old 'skint' tops... or just get something else from the club shop. You would have thought with the amount of time they had they could design something that looked half decent.

Oh well.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I won't buy one, but I like both the home and the third kit. Red one isn't too bad. Much better than the old ones.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
If we play a team in red and white stripes, or black and white stripes, we'll also use the orange kit.

We wouldn't have to use the orange kit in those circumstances though. Therefore making it a bit pointless.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
The third shirt – which may be available, as a special limited edition kit, later this season – is a bold orange-and-black V-neck shirt, which gives the team a great alternative in the event of any kit clashes.

feller

N00b
Aug 13, 2011
Cambridgeshire
I quite like the new home kit, and am happy that its for two seasons but 58 quid for a large is a bit steep. Still unsure if I'm willing to cough up that sort of cash for it.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We wouldn't have to use the orange kit in those circumstances though. Therefore making it a bit pointless.

Wouldn't the white of another team's kit force us to look for an alternative? But if the other team had red or black as the other colour, that would also mean we couldn't go with our first away kit.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Really like the away GK top. I'm tempted to get that one. The red and black with the iron on looks like something mocked up by Primark.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nice kit but I really don't like the stuck on sponsor logo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here