Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The mystery behind Glenn...

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
So as we celebrate, everything seems just about as good as it could get but, i still have one question un-answered this season...

What does Muzza's goal celebration really symbolise?

I've been thinking about it, is it:

-A child's age?
-Married for 5 years?
-He wants a 5 year contract?
-Mocking us because he's certain to move to Palace and is discreetly reminding us of the 5-0 defeat at Palarse?
-Wants £5k a week? (unlikely)
-His mental age?

What do you think...?

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I dunno, I really want him to stay he's been quality this season for us and it would be a shame that he's done alot of hard work to go to some scummy team, who's going no-where anytime soon. The celebration is probably something the lads in the team bet him to do at the start of the season :D

Tubes

Apr 16, 2011
Only the man behind the hand really knows whats going on :) Something's are best left a mystery ><

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Have it on good authority that he is referring to a match report in the Arsegas from an away match earlier in the season when the reporter only scored his performance 5 out of 10.

:shrug:

FaganBHA

Banned
Feb 3, 2011
Worthing
The people on the radio said a while back that it's because of his old team mates at Carlisle who used to take the piss because he had a receeding hair line. I thinnk his hand may represent hair or something like that.. correct me if i'm wrong ...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
An Oddball?

I have noticed that apart from his well publicised mood wings, he is.....lets say different.

All the lads at promotion party having a few jars, and he is drinking orange juice. Most of the nore raucus promotion celebrations and players singing and he is nowhere to be seen.

Is he shy? teetotal?

I don't really care tbh as long as he is banging them in, just seems a bit different.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Lets just hope he doesn't sign for Palace because as you point out they could certainly utilise that celebration!

He wont sign for the palarse unless he wants to play league one football again next season!!!
I hope he signs up now we're CHAMPIONS!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How many fingers he can stick up his Mrs?

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
The people on the radio said a while back that it's because of his old team mates at Carlisle who used to take the piss because he had a receeding hair line. I thinnk his hand may represent hair or something like that.. correct me if i'm wrong ...

How can we correct you, we don't know either !

FLAIRtastic

Aug 29, 2010
How far he count up in numbers?

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
-His mental age?

What do you think...?
Too many fingers for his mental age- don't give him to much credit he is a footballer:p
Honestly I don't think it means anything he just wanted to think of something that would annoy us all because we didn't know what it ment!

'sladegull

fat boy fat
Aug 11, 2007
'slade
I thought this was cleared up by the Carlisle manager who said they used to take the piss out of him becuase his hair style looked like a toupee (SP?) . Apparently the hand is supposed to look like a syrup blowing in the wind a la Bobby charlton's comb over........

Waynflete

Nov 10, 2009
I thought someone came on here a couple of weeks ago and reported 'on good authority' that he's taking the piss out of his girlfriend's/wife's hairdo. Quite possibly a wind-up that I fell for, but I remember something about that...

Oct 6, 2010
Next time Murray scores.....

Wouldn't it be a nice touch, the next time Murray scores, to show our appreciation for his outstanding season, by all copying his hand to head celebration. 7,000 people with the back of their hand on their forehead would be a funny sight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here