Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most intelligent response I have seen to the Woolwich murder so far

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tommy Robinson doesn't speak for me in the same way those two murdering ***** don't speak for other British muslims. I can understand why a white bloke from Luton feels that he's under threat* - especially when you have the likes of that extremist Choudhary gobshite (also from Luton) trying to turn his community into something like an Iranian suburb but they're both just adding fuel to the fire. It's so sad.

*See also Billy Bragg's comments about Barking. It's the same issues before someone accuses me of anything.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Tommy Robinson doesn't speak for me in the same way those two murdering ***** don't speak for other British muslims..

Exactly this.

I have some Muslim friends and they are every bit as appalled and disgusted at what happened as anyone else. At the most basic of levels, an innocent human being has been murdered in a totally random and unprovoked attack. You don't have to have a specific religious belief, or a specific skin colour or anything else to find that cowardly and disgusting.

As usual it's the lunatic minorities (on both 'sides') shouting the loudest and claiming to represent and defend things with which their actions and words have sod all to do.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here