Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most Dickensian-sounding footballers

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Brennan Dickenson - the miller's son. A good-hearted soul led astray by his obsession with the beautiful but cold squire's daughter.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Chirpy local chimney sweep, Will 'oskins.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Renowned local dandy & purveyor of fine outfits to the gentleman about town, Mr Marcus Tudgay.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
:lolol:

A good 'earted an' 'ard workin' but simple lad, no doubt.

He was the head Gamekeepers son. Came across misfortune as a young lad when one of the Lord's horses a horse kicked him in the head and left him wanting.

The Lord of the Manor feeling much guilt(and delighting in irony) gave the lad a job in the stables.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Titus Bramble , the dim whitted house boy of Joseph Barton Esq , the town gynaecologist.

Genuine :lolol: from me on both your last two posts on this thread.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
If you're venturing down to Limehouse basin on a dark, stormy night then I pray you - keep an eye out for the villainous Willo Flood.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Mr Joe Ledley, a man poor of silver but rich in 'uman kindness, who, with his wife Nancy, took in his young nephew when the boy's parents could no longer afford to feed him.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Watch your possessions when crafty yet cheeky local pickpocket Jack Cork is about.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I always purchase both my fowl and my madeira from the estimable establishment of the finest local grocer - Mr Guy Butters. Honest fellow!

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
After several rounds of fierce tendering, the responsibility of refuse collection has been allocated to the local land owner, Mr Fred Binney

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here