Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] The Morpeth Coincidence?!?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I hope your beanie hat was not covering a bald pate. Flowing locks or pony tails from a bald crown is just wrong :wink:

Also if you chose the eternity ring without your wife's input you are a braver man than me!

Brave no, mad yes! Actually, she is like a best friend really, and I know her so well...

Chess mate.

Bald - you wish!

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Well I enjoyed it [MENTION=494]Kosh[/MENTION]. It had drama, intrigue and gravitas.

As an aside, The Morpeth Coincidence sounds like the title of an Ealing comedy.

Thanks - love the avatar by the way.

Never been to Ashington? that's another one you should catch... 'This year...

The comedy IS over.'

Kosh

Last edited:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We need to track down this mysterious second Brighton fan purchasing precious stones in a northern town. If too many of us are caught doing it, they'll be convinced we really are all soft darn sarf.

I was kind of hoping he may have surfaced, perchance 'twas all a dream?!?

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Always a joy to read your weired & sometimes wonderful musings from our Geordie who adopted our club when we were crap! Who needs an eternity ring when you can wear your beanie cap forever!

Hi Freddie, still here with us mere dreamers, beholden to you in celestial slumbered is I.

Stay cool...

Kosh

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I bought my partners engagement ring in the presence of Alan Mullery. I took this as a very good sign.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
[SUB][/SUB]It's starting to feel like Morpeth is the nexus of an Albion related time and space vortex! Too many coincidences, too many for such a small, and apparently 'quiet' northern market town.... Lorks a-Lordy indeed!

And to think I live but 7 mins, precisely, up the road... By horseless carriage naturally.

I agree with three things herein:

Good beer can be had, the Tandoor Mahal does a fine curry, and Gianni's 'tis surely a top Italian.

Kosh

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I bought my partners engagement ring in the presence of Alan Mullery. I took this as a very good sign.

Likewise; the presence of a fellow Albion brother, hath surely blessed my ring for an eternity.

And thus spoke Oberon.

Kosh

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Your tale is rich with intrigue and cryptic subtext...

A small hairy man on a quest for a precious ring on a place called Mordor..sorry Morpeth.

Someone should make a four part epic in New Zealand about that.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Your tale is rich with intrigue and cryptic subtext...

A small hairy man on a quest for a precious ring on a place called Mordor..sorry Morpeth.

Someone should make a four part epic in New Zealand about that.

Homely yet diabolic indeed, a tale to warm the hearth and freeze the soul in equal measure!

Orcful?!? Yes doubtless, yet 'afore you goblin off, remember old hobbits die hard indeed... Or elf!

God I've been on the grog again, totally Legolas.

Gimli a break.

Kosh

A thread like this will at least ensure that Kosh remembers the location of the shop where he bought an eternity ring. Next time he needs to purchase a similar item he will have no difficulty in finding the shop that sells them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here