Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Junior BN9 is going there in September :D

What's he reading? Blyton or Potter (Beatrix, not Harry or Graham)?

(To be fair, an acquaintance, Mike Tipton, of UoP, is not only a pioneer in extreme physiology, but also an entertaining TV presenter and dinner companion; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tipton; Great campus and great location. Exciting times :thumbsup:).

Can I hand you back my spade now, or do you want me to carry on digging?

:wink:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What's he reading? Blyton or Potter (Beatrix, not Harry or Graham)?

(To be fair, an acquaintance, Mike Tipton, of UoP, is not only a pioneer in extreme physiology, but also an entertaining TV presenter and dinner companion; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Tipton; Great campus and great location. Exciting times :thumbsup:).

Can I hand you back my spade now, or do you want me to carry on digging?

:wink:

He’s going to study sports physiology, he said if he can still come back to watch the Albion if he’s in Portsmouth, and probably bring his washing home. :rolleyes:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He’s going to study sports physiology, he said if he can still come back to watch the Albion if he’s in Portsmouth, and probably bring his washing home. :rolleyes:

He will.

And it will be that 'special' sports physiology washing :eek: :facepalm:

If he gets Tipton teaching him (very likely) it will be richly entertaining. He has centrifuges for simulating the G forces experienced by pilots, and environment tanks to simulate desert and jungle conditions. Just tell him to not volunteer to go to 5G, then immerse his face in a tank of ice cold water.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Hopefully he won't find himself watching us at Pompey.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Basics are:

• Bought pub - didn't have funds to renovate
  • Jumped on Ukraine bandwagon and said would change into home for refugees - also didn't have money for this
  • Replace hanging pub sign with a Ukraine flag
  • Set up go fund me page for work to convert to homes for refugees - Wanted £85k
  • Then plan was to sell for residential
  • First thing to change into housing for refugees? New kitchen, windows, bathrooms - Nope hack the tiles off the outside

Looks like now will be left with a large bill to put things right hopefully.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here