Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Moan About The Ticketing System Thread............

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Got our 4 tickets.

Can see a lot of people who deserve to go being disappointed.

Really don't see why they couldn't have started the points barrier higher then dropped it to 1150 at 4pm today? What is the point of the loyalty scheme if they don't properly use it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Got our 4 tickets.

Can see a lot of people who deserve to go being disappointed.

Really don't see why they couldn't have started the points barrier higher then dropped it to 1150 at 4pm today? What is the point of the loyalty scheme if they don't properly use it.

To be fair I suspect they may have factored in that many cannot make short term arrangements to be in Sheffield on a Friday night.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
How does that work, explain further please

Also when that stick man has finished his walking do you go straight to the log-on ?

When you get to the allocation screen there is only one name to choose from, there is a button on the right I think to enter new F&F, you need their fan number, post code and surname

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Don't panic you have till 08:00 hrs Wednesday so you can ring the club if required

It shouldn't be necessary, the club want people to secure tickets on-line therefore it should be a seemless system that works first time everytime. One sure way of upsetting fans is to have issues when trying to get tickets to important games, After all the well dones to the club over the season this is a massive failure

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I also think putting the home season tickets up for sale at the same time as the away leg is not clever either. Stagger that back n hour or so maybe. Although the season ticket holders shouldn't be lumbering in to get their seats at this time when they have a lot longer.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
To be fair I suspect they may have factored in that many cannot make short term arrangements to be in Sheffield on a Friday night.

We will see, but can easily see someone on here with 1400 points not getting a ticket despite their best endeavours.

Not sure what order they are selling them in but I got four tickets in row 23

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I also think putting the home season tickets up for sale at the same time as the away leg is not clever either. Stagger that back n hour or so maybe. Although the season ticket holders shouldn't be lumbering in to get their seats at this time when they have a lot longer.

I agree, I haven't bothered with the home ones yet (mainly because my wife cannot confirm until she has seen her work details of week Monday) but there could have waited until Monday really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here