Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The missus is marvellous

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
Aren't wives just sometimes brilliant (I stress sometimes), at my mates wedding at the weekend I suggested we could go to Brighton for valentines and take in the Millwall game, All the guys thought this was brilliant but the assembled ladies were not so impressed!

Anyway just got a text from 'er indoors' saying flights and hotels booked Sun 12th - Wed 15th all I need to do is sort out tickets for the game, and take her somewhere nice for lunch!

If Carlsberg made wives!!!!!!

Amahwrang

I usually am
Feb 2, 2011
Glasgow
Shopping spree, with your credit card, while you're at the match.

Facked.
Nope she wants to go to the game and see the "nice new stadium" anyways I run a cafe just about breaking even whilst she has a reasonably well paid job with the nhs.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I think you're in dangerous territory, she's now got the best part of a year to utter the phrase "but I am letting you go to the Millwall game" at opportune times and you will find yourself pandering to her every need.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
she must be ginger

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The catch is that you have got to get tickets for the game! That won't be easy with only about 1000 on sale for each game. Could be she has sussed this out and is planning the afternoon shopping on the lanes followed by a romantic meal just about as the rest of us (well those with season tickets) are watching kick off. And all the time she has you over a barrel because she agreed to the trip but it was you that couldn't get the tickets!!! The very best of British luck!!!!!

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Aren't wives just sometimes brilliant (I stress sometimes), at my mates wedding at the weekend I suggested we could go to Brighton for valentines and take in the Millwall game, All the guys thought this was brilliant but the assembled ladies were not so impressed!

Anyway just got a text from 'er indoors' saying flights and hotels booked Sun 12th - Wed 15th all I need to do is sort out tickets for the game, and take her somewhere nice for lunch!

If Carlsberg made wives!!!!!!
She' s up to something. Don't trust her. I bet its an affair.!

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
What a wonderful lady, there are those that understand our yearning to worship at the church of Amex, and those that don't. I like you am lucky, I have a wife that's fine with me going. I am hoping for a few away games this season too.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I suspect she has her eye on Ockenden Manor! and she goes to the gym 3 times a week if that helps!

Well that explains her generosity then. She feels guilt because she`s shagging the instructor at the gym.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here