• Laurence Relaud

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
WOW! Never saw that coming.

The drunken hotel owner 'dunit' and covered up by his corrupt Mayor brother.
Great writing by the BBC, the best drama I've seen for a while. Kept us all guessing until the final episode. I thought the series dealt with the emotions very well from all perspectives.

Must have been bloody hard for McCann family to have a TV series to made about a British child going missing in a holiday resort.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Must admit I gave it almost 2 whole episodes but I was never hooked in the same way the Broadchurch hooked me. Won't be buying the DVD's for crimbo thats for sure.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Disappointed by that ending. Bit far fetched really! And didn't show anything about how Tony got to Russia. So loads of questions unanswered. Unless I missed something? ?

Anyway, still looking forward to the 2nd series!

Silkster365

Oooo its a corner
Feb 21, 2009
Rustington
I think it means he hasn't given up looking and Eastern Europe is the obvious place to search. Sets it up nicely for a second series after all we don't know what the mayor really saw in the van

2nd series is completely different story so what we saw tonight is as good as it gets!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
I think it means he hasn't given up looking and Eastern Europe is the obvious place to search. Sets it up nicely for a second series after all we don't know what the mayor really saw in the van

The stuff for the new series says 'new case' do it will almost certainly have nothing to do with this series. That's this one done and dusted. I for one am s bit disappointed. After 8 episodes I'd rather not be left with a 'we reckon he's dead but no body so maybe he's still kicking about' just seems a bit of a cop out.

Hopefully this 'new case' will have a proper conclusion

(Also gutted the mechanic had nothing to do with it. I'd have stuck big money on that)

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
2nd series is completely different story so what we saw tonight is as good as it gets!

So the next one will be like Taggart... but of course, without Taggart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here