Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The match day experience gets better and better.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
No queues? For the first game I've ever been to at The Amex when I decided to give my liver a rest? B45tards. That's just taking the pi55.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Well if you go in that s hole I have no sympathy!

Clearly a noob error on my part, not been in there for ages but arrived early tonight and met my mate and his pal in there. I won't be rushing back!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I've noticed less 'early leavers' with the reduced crowds. Sami's plan is to obviously whittle down the shit fans and the JCL's :D

So the 20 minutes it took me to get 2 pints of harveys and a Kronenbourg in Dicks bar was a freak then? They ended up giving me Harveys from the bottles. Joke.

Should have come straight into WSU from the coach. Got served in 3 minutes, went back for more without having to queue either.

Barber has done his work well.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Home less than an hour after it finished in Peacehaven. Happy that I get away much quicker, not so good that the stadium wasn't full. Either way, I'm happy with 3 points.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Should have come straight into WSU from the coach. Got served in 3 minutes, went back for more without having to queue either.

Barber has done his work well.

I get the ST8 from BH, but yes I should have. Lesson learned :)

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon we should not be seen to be overtly enjoying this new queue-free existence TOO much, because the club will doubtless retaliate by closing down a number of catering outlets and reducing the number of trains in order to re-establish the lengthy queues of yesteryear. Mum's the word :wink:

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
First time ever walked in to the north straight to the bar and had a nice kronie lovely, well done barber, as a customer I'm well satisfied ,but as a fan I'm Distraught can't believe how shit it's all become so quickly ,football was shit hypia got lucky tonight.

Last edited:

Got the 7pm train from Brighton to the ground and I'm sure that was the first time ever the platform staff were able to get every fan queueing at Brighton on to the train (at around that time). Amazing.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Are you still in Texas? Don't hurry back - we win when you are not here.

Win in style? Houston is not exactly the best place on earth, so I'm not staying. The Dynamo seem to be heavily supported out here.

I will be back for our next defeat on Saturday. Sorry, I mean win.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here