Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] The Masters

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Always one of the best sporting weeks of the year as the Masters takes centre stage and this one looks wide open.

Special night tonight after the Jester from Leicester, having had a year where he has bravely battles so many of his demons, takes on the Prince of Persia.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I thought it was in April/may
No, I think you're thinking of the World Championships which is April/May. Masters is always in January.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Is this golf or snooker? I like a bit of snooker, me.

180!

Scenes :love:

theboybilly

Always one of the best sporting weeks of the year as the Masters takes centre stage and this one looks wide open.

Special night tonight after the Jester from Leicester, having had a year where he has bravely battles so many of his demons, takes on the Prince of Persia.
There is only one Masters and it's not a pub game

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Outstanding from the Prince of Persia, never like seeing the Jester go out but a famous win for him and for Iran.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Outstanding from the Prince of Persia, never like seeing the Jester go out but a famous win for him and for Iran.
He's had his number on a few occasions. Vafaei was under 18 world snooker champion. He is a top player but visa issues have prevented him from being further along in his career. Make no mistake though he is easily top 10 material.

Ronnie up soon.

Papak

Not an NSC licker...
Jul 11, 2003
Horsham
I hit a women with a golf ball once, ambulance came and the guy asked "where did you hit her?" I said between the first and second hole, "blimey, he said, that doesn't leave much room for a plaster"
Alternative version:

A young woman was taking golf lessons and had just started playing her first round of golf when she suffered a bee sting

Her pain was so intense that she decided to return to the clubhouse for medical assistance.

The golf pro saw her heading back and said, “You are back early, what’s wrong?

“I was stung by a bee!” she said

“Where?” he asked

“Between the first and second hole.” she replied

He nodded and said, “Your stance is far too wide.”

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I remember the first time Mrs Q gave me a hand job and admitted she used to be a hooker…….

I told her to change her grip a little.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fascinating match this afternoon as the Pistol faces off against the Hawk. Fancy 'The Pistol' to nick this one but only a fool would predict this one with any certainty. Atmosphere inside Ally Pally is absolutely electric.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Fascinating match this afternoon as the Pistol faces off against the Hawk. Fancy 'The Pistol' to nick this one but only a fool would predict this one with any certainty. Atmosphere inside Ally Pally is absolutely electric.
A stonking 6-0 humbling from the Hawk, never seen anything quite like it.

Mr Haircut 100 in action now up against Dynamite. Probably the biggest mismatch of the Round of 16, surely a comfortable win for Mr Haircut 100.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Plans for the day thwarted by the weather and I've ended up watching snooker through sheer laziness.

O'Sullivan v Williams

O'Sullivan started brighter but Williams just got the biggest break of the tournament and won the next as well to level at 4-4.

Quite enjoying this.

Haven't watched any snooker for years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here