[Other Sport] The Masters (Golf)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Golf..... źzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its been captivating. Had it on all day, perfect WFH / lockdown fayre.

And I have to say, fantastically enhanced by the absence of the hoards of intolerable bellend GITH fans that festoon the place. When I come to power, I shall ban all fans from attending the majors. Well, the american ones anyway. Unlike football, golf does not need fans. Not as a spectacle, anyway.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
This just has everything.

World no.1 looking relentless.
Tiger in there
Rory smashing it today and flying
Other top 10 players all over the leaderboard
Bernard Langer playing splendid golf in his 60’s

Just class. Oh and Bryson nowhere ��

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
BBC R5 morphed into Radio DeChambeau this week, his name mentioned relentlessly before a ball had been hit. Muscle mass, driving distances and the longest driver ever .... shirley would tame the course and give him the Green Jacket.

He trails Johnson by 14. If only golf was full of certainties.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
BBC R5 morphed into Radio DeChambeau this week, his name mentioned relentlessly before a ball had been hit. Muscle mass, driving distances and the longest driver ever .... shirley would tame the course and give him the Green Jacket.

He trails Johnson by 14. If only golf was full of certainties.

I knew him gobbing off about par for him being 67 would come back and bite him on the arse. Happy days [emoji23][emoji23]

Jimmy Grimble

Shame Dustin Johnson is gonna run away with it.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I knew him gobbing off about par for him being 67 would come back and bite him on the arse. Happy days [emoji23][emoji23]

His destiny to be the greatest heightened the long standing argument that championship courses on both sides of the pond are currently far too small to accommodate the new era led by DeChambeau of record breaking drivers of the ball.

I’m not a golfer, but wondered if all the traps in the greatest courses, would leave skill under pressure as still the most important attribute.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Shane one metaphorical gobbing off turned into the literal gobbing off of Johnson at every camera turn. A leadership full of promise 12 hours ago looks like a final round borefest and a winner nobody really wants.

Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean

Im playing well

Peter Allis dosen't sound right...Not well ?

No Ken on the Course..boo

Interesting Major fact...Bernhard Langer has played in a major with a man born in 1900 and in another with a man born in 2000

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Shane one metaphorical gobbing off turned into the literal gobbing off of Johnson at every camera turn. A leadership full of promise 12 hours ago looks like a final round borefest and a winner nobody really wants.

Yep.......he’s choked once or twice in the past but can’t see it from here. Here’s hoping though.....

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Its been captivating. Had it on all day, perfect WFH / lockdown fayre.

And I have to say, fantastically enhanced by the absence of the hoards of intolerable bellend GITH fans that festoon the place. When I come to power, I shall ban all fans from attending the majors. Well, the american ones anyway. Unlike football, golf does not need fans. Not as a spectacle, anyway.
"MASHED POTATO!!!!" Knobbers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here