Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Masters 2013

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I used to love watching this years ago when Faldo and Sandy Lyle were around. I'm a bit lost to it all now. But I see it's on the Beeb live rather than Sky so I can watch it.

Who's a good Brit to cheer on and maybe have a couple of quid on?

Rose has been in the best form, but he's -2 already so get in quick. Westwood is probably best suited to the course, although not in great form. None of the bits are really

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
My pics going alright, put a £1 on Fowler EW after he doubled the first as well at 90/1 - normally seems to kick him into life when he starts badly.

Mickelson had this bad start last year and got back into it, I think the same things going to happen.

I had Bubba last year you should all trust my pics :wink:

Jimmy Grimble

Woods wrist ON with over two rounds to go. :ffsparr:

Did you lay? I was tempted but couldn't get proper internet access on my phone down the pub.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The tournament is shaping up to be very special with such a bunched up leaderboard. Make sure you get the coffee and munchies in for Sunday, this thing could go into a play-off.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Interesting they chose the kid to add a shot to his scorecard for slow play , Woods admits he broke the drop shot rule but as yet no penalty .

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Interesting they chose the kid to add a shot to his scorecard for slow play , Woods admits he broke the drop shot rule but as yet no penalty .

Woods has received a two shot penalty but no DQ....

Apparently a ruling a couple of years ago relaxed the DQ law if you signed in an incorrect scorecard.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Woods has received a two shot penalty but no DQ....

Apparently a ruling a couple of years ago relaxed the DQ law if you signed in an incorrect scorecard.

Thankfully there's no idiots wanting him to disqualify himself... Oh wait! Nick Faldo winds me up.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very close field so could be a real surprise winner tonight.

Looking forward to the BBc coverage

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here