Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
You're good at this. Considered a career in mass catering? :smile:

I used to work many years ago in a studio/post production place where they used to dish up stuff like this all the time on the cheap.

The above dish was real.

Baked potato with chilli con carne with (actual) dorito sprinkles.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Oh how I long or the days that what the twats in the 1902 Ate was important. It's almost as if we haven't got a car crash of a team on the pitch.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh how I long or the days that what the twats in the 1902 Ate was important. It's almost as if we haven't got a car crash of a team on the pitch.

Did the bird in the pub turn you down?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
If you're going to take the piss then perhaps spell the sarcastic word in inverted commas correctly?

edit - or did it in fact taste marvellous?

I forgot to mention the "marvellous" is actually a reference to my thread and not the food. A fellow poster made this comment during a broader Albion discussion; and in the wake of a few criticisms of my series I added the quote to highlight that some find it mildly amusing.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hardly . What's your problem? No one gives a fk about your pathetic food issues in your bellend club anymore. Ever felt like you've been mugged off?

Just wondering why you're so angry, aggressive, uptight and humourless so late at night?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Hardly . What's your problem? No one gives a fk about your pathetic food issues in your bellend club anymore. Ever felt like you've been mugged off?

"hardly, what's your problem?"

Classy. You sound like a Mike Skinner character. Did you end your night with a kebab shop fight in lieu of pulling the girl?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
"hardly, what's your problem?"

Classy. You sound like a Mike Skinner character. Did you end your night with a kebab shop fight in lieu of pulling the girl?

I am amazed by people sometimes, the title indicates the thread will be about 1901 and food, so why that guy then felt compelled to open, read, get angered and then have a spasm on his keyboard....... personally have enjoyed this thread, so thank you

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am amazed by people sometimes, the title indicates the thread will be about 1901 and food, so why that guy then felt compelled to open, read, get angered and then have a spasm on his keyboard....... personally have enjoyed this thread, so thank you

Thanks. I really appreciate your post and you sum up how I also feel towards our upset friend. I hope you enjoy the Fulham "special."

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
You mean you didn't fancy a pork and stuffing for £12?

Or notice that the Veggie 'Asian' curry came with prawn crackers too.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Meh. He only does it so he can show off to the lower orders that he's one of the petite bourgeoisie! :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here