IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP USE OUR FORUM Brighton Watch Squad

Last edited:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
The photo didn't work.

neo-nazi-35305.jpg

Was that it?

to be honest theres absolutely nothing wrong in my opinion of celebrating 'englishness' especially on st george's day....the organisers are strictly against BNP NF etc and they state this from the start..shame that as things stand in our country today you're not allowed to celebrate this without being labelled a racist.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
to be honest theres absolutely nothing wrong in my opinion of celebrating 'englishness' especially on st george's day....the organisers are strictly against BNP NF etc and they state this from the start..shame that as things stand in our country today you're not allowed to celebrate this without being labelled a racist.

I am all for celebrating on St George's Day, but we shall have to wait and see if there are racist undertones.

I do think National Days are fantastic, but the English events tend to be adopted by the far right wing.

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
this event is not intended to adopt persons who have a far right wing outlook on life we should all turn out to celebrate england its a family day out you can email me if you have any questions

GAFFERKNOWSBEST

Nov 19, 2007
any support to this event will be great its a family day for england this day is not for fighting its to have fun with other like minded english people

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Are you asking for the breaking up of the Union then ?

Seem to be disowning the Union Flag ?

I'm confused when the Cross of Saint George associated with the far right ?

I'd personally sort out EXACTLY what this identity is you are trying to claim back, before you try and claim it back. Wouldn't want to make a wasted journey.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
no
get a life

I'm not having a go mate, just raising an issue. It's a complicated one I know

(seriously)

No need to get aggressive, you don't want to walk into a stereotype when discussing issues like this. Won't help.

It's just that the website says "Fly the flag of St. George, not the Union Jack!"

.. which is exactly what some left wing people like Billy Bragg (for instance) has been saying for years.

I presume that you are not left wing and yet are agreeing with some on the left over the use of the flag is worthy of comment.

I don't have a problem with celebrating St' Georges day, I just think it's ODD celebrating a Turkish Roman soldier.

Last edited:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
For Christ sake, yes St George was apparently a turkish soldier. St George is also the patron saint of England, you didn't make the rules up neither did I but that's how it is ??? if you don't want to 'celebrate' then don't, but every bloody year it's the same crap over and over again and it gets really tedious. I will have a pint and a Roast beef dinner, to me that's 'English' and that's how I like it, let the other nations get plastered and wear silly hats waving their flags about in a ridiculously overdone manner. I'm English and I only do that for football.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

The fact that they're promoting their 'family day out' on a hooligans message board (that's what it calls itself when you click the link), makes me suspect that it's not all as sweet and innocent as they might like to claim.

One question also: If this march is designed to celebrate 'Englishness' (what exactly is that anyways?) why aren't you holding it on St George's Day itself?

Jan 30, 2008
nice to see the government making an attempt to tighten up on becoming an english citizen i suppose that will make them racist in readingstockports eyes

Jan 30, 2008
The fact that they're promoting their 'family day out' on a hooligans message board (that's what it calls itself when you click the link), makes me suspect that it's not all as sweet and innocent as they might like to claim.

One question also: If this march is designed to celebrate 'Englishness' (what exactly is that anyways?) why aren't you holding it on St George's Day itself?
i think you will find that other football club supporters will be attending so if its hooligans you're talking about then its a day of peace and all other issues put to one side

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Does "fixtures" mean that we've basically seen this post before and it should come to an end? Just trying to nail down the nomeclature.

Basically - this is becoming an identical thread to "March" or similarly named thread that these two knazi knobs fuelled a few weeks back.

Jan 30, 2008
Does "fixtures" mean that we've basically seen this post before and it should come to an end? Just trying to nail down the nomeclature.

Basically - this is becoming an identical thread to "March" or similarly named thread that these two knazi knobs fuelled a few weeks back.
nice to have you back, but get you're head around the fact i aint a nazi or a knazi either

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here