Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Mandalorian, your thoughts please.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I watched the first 2 episodes on tv, quite enjoyed it. I don't know how many have been made so far, Any ideas ?.

Supadupahands

Mar 10, 2016
Only 2 so far, it’s being released weekly on Fridays from now on.

I think it’s an excellent series I have a 11yo and a 12yo boy so it’s nice to have something pitched that we can all watch and enjoy together.

Great effects, story telling, action and shed loads of Easter eggs for Uber SW nerds make this something everyone can enjoy. I’m looking forward to next week.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
Hypothetically? A torrent download, via a mirror of the PirateBay.

That's strictly hypothetical, of course.

This.

You could also use a Firestick with side loaded streaming apps like Morph TV for example to gain access to vast amounts of content, old and new, for free - So I've heard.

Using a VPN is a good idea.

All hypothetical, of course.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
How do people already know that the final Star Wars film is garbage?

It’s a fact that extensive reshoots were going on very late in the day.

It’s rumoured that there are various cuts of the film that use very different footage and significantly different endings. Some have performed very badly with test audiences. And again, emphasising that this is rumour, the director/producer approved version performed worst of all with disastrous scores from test audiences.

Those reading about these things have concluded that the film isn’t good and Disney are scrambling to fix it. Obviously it’ll be another month until audiences can see it for themselves and make up their own minds.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

It’s rumoured that there are various cuts of the film that use very different footage and significantly different endings. Some have performed very badly with test audiences. And again, emphasising that this is rumour, the director/producer approved version performed worst of all with disastrous scores from test audiences.

Those reading about these things have concluded that the film isn’t good and Disney are scrambling to fix it. Obviously it’ll be another month until audiences can see it for themselves and make up their own minds.
All very plausible. Unlike the idea that since discovering that the film is bad, Disney have made and released something else.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

In fairness, Rogue one was plagued with issues and a couple of directors with all sorts of tension if rumours are to be believed. The end result was very good. That said, the trailer does look bad. That 3P0 'AW friends' comment and the horses in Space mean my expectations are close to zero.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Incredible ending. Absolutely amazing stuff. Gave me all the fanboy feels.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
What a last episode.. had it all..!

Wife was in tears, 2 teenagers jumping around room, and a 50 y/o whooping..! :lolol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Brilliant climax ..
I had goose pimples, and Mrs JTM was crying!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Agreed. Thoroughly enjoyed the finale. Gave me a good dose of the feels, as those young people like to say.

m@goo

Feb 20, 2020
Wasn't that enamoured with series 1 but series 2 raised it's game. John Favrau obviously knows what he's doing and knows what SW fans want. I thought the deepfaking wasn't that amazing as I've seen better on YouTube. Check out Sassy Justice to see what I mean.

But overall it's probably the best SW to come from Disney.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here