Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Manager

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
-- One of the most respected up-and-coming coaches on the continent
-- Training ground coming in a few weeks
-- Not been helped by injuries to attacking players this season, CMS now back, his original aim was to play Orlandi in attacking CM role and he's been on the pitch for the equivalent of about seven games this season
-- Now familiar with the Championship
-- Chopping and changing managers is a bad strategy
-- Given the number of players whose contracts are up in the summer or are returning to their home clubs, he'll be able to put together a team that we can blame him for if things really do turn sour...
-- ... which will give him the chance to try and identify a goal-scoring attacking CM, two wide players that know where the net is, and consider whether Ulloa really is the player to score 20+ goals next season, or whether we should look elsewhere
-- contacts in Spain and Barcelona, which is arguably the most likely location for quality and value

On the negative side:
-- his selections in midfield have been disappointing -- this is not something that we can blame him for today, but he's picked Andrews, Ince and JFC too many times for my liking
-- I'm genuinely unsure whether a manager as calm as Oscar is a good thing
--

This is a masterclass in grasping at straws.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
-- Highly respected at Barcelona
-- Considered for the head coach role at Barcelona
-- Loved at Maccabi Tel Aviv
-- Recruited by Bloom

How would you disqualify it?

Who considered him for Barcelona?? He obviously isn't that good or he would be at Barcelona!
Loved by an Israeli league team? Great would prove he may be able to do a job in the conference!
Given a chance by Bloom which he has not grasped and unfortunately he has proved inept!

Still don't see how your examples make him one of the most sort after coaches on the continent! If he was I don't think he would have come to us! I would imagine that he couldn't believe his luck that TB wanted to employ him with so little experience.

C gull

Aug 15, 2011
Woodingdean
I believe Oscar to be a good man and should be given time but he really has to up his game
The football we have seen so far is just not good enough no game plan and lack of tactics we play
As he managess I want to be pushing for promotion but more importantly I want to see us play with
Some flair and more positivetey I cannot remember the last time I see a good game win or lose at the amex

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I believe Oscar to be a good man and should be given time but he really has to up his game
The football we have seen so far is just not good enough no game plan and lack of tactics we play
As he managess I want to be pushing for promotion but more importantly I want to see us play with
Some flair and more positivetey I cannot remember the last time I see a good game win or lose at the amex

Did you have a small part in Star Wars:wink:

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Because the atmosphere is bad enough as it is and the OG chant is the only one everyone joins in

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
It does not matter who is managing the Albion we will not get promoted untill the board make funds available for decent strikers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here