Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Machine.

FFF

Apr 3, 2010
For years, scientists have largely assumed that the perpetual motion machine is impossible - that it would break the laws of thermodynamics.

There have been crazy inventions, with exotic names like the Orffyeus Wheel, while a gentleman called Emil Hartman patented a permanent magnet propulsion system. Sadly, neither worked and they soon became derided as just the work of cranks.

However, the elusive breakthrough might have been discovered just recently and I have gathered, from a variety of sources, it has been given some early testing just off the A27.

The word is clearly starting to get out, as thousands of curious people have already gathered to watch, while rumours of it are gathering pace across the scientific world and even beyond. It's blue and white in colour and so far it seems to have functioned at 100% capacity - without any kind of break in all of its test outings.

I'm told we can expect studies by eminent physicists and perhaps shortly, some early scientific papers to see if this really is the machine that we have been waiting for. Perhaps the one thing unexpected about it is the working title it has been given. Those in the know nudge each other and whisper in hushed tones.

"There it is...look, it's being given another trial. No one has seen it stop yet. I've never known anything quite like it before. Once they blow the whistle and let it free, it won't halt at any time."

After a little bit of bargaining and doing deals with my friends in the scientific community I have been able to discover the working title of this new discovery. I'm told it's been given the title of the "Mackail-Smith 12"

It's worth finding some spare time to check it out, because everyone will know about it eventually.

0,,10433~9928017,00.jpg

By Andrew Hawes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To "Oh when the Saints.."

Oh CMS, Oh CMS
Is a machine, Is a machine
Oh CMS is a machine
The boy will never stop running
Oh CMS is a machine...

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
CM-S reminds me of the Duracell bunny in the adverts - he just keeps going when others stop.
He must eat porridge for breakfast or even TWO Wheetabixes.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
That's not quite true though, some have found a way to make the machine inert for a brief period of time

attachment.php

Naaa hes not inert in this snap man he "planking" yeah !!!!

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
I thought "the machine" took quite a few knocks against Sunderland the other night, but whatever he's made off, he got back up and never left off for one moment after that!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
When the ball hits the goal its not Shearer or Cole
Its Mackail-Smith!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here