Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the mac...

Oct 25, 2005
Hangleton
i'm not convinced he has any sense of time. with 25 minutes played of the second half he's up by the corner flag trying to waste time. 1-0 up and he's trying to play for the draw. he missed a sitter as well and looked a little of the pace. thank goodness we've got a overweight OAP at the back who knows how to put the ball in the top corner.
GUY BUTTERS FOOTBALL GENIUS
merry christmas everyone...

:clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
All true but at least the ball tended to stay up front when he was there and he roughed up the dirty QPR defence. His push on Shittu was one of the moments of the match and he is a great foil for CKR.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
legned:clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Les Biehn said:
All true but at least the ball tended to stay up front when he was there and he roughed up the dirty QPR defence. His push on Shittu was one of the moments of the match and he is a great foil for CKR.
I would have preffered Robinson on for CKr then Mac on for Knight.

Lawro's Lip

Feb 14, 2004
West Kent
It won't be long before the net bulges from a Big Mac header/ shot/ bounce off knee cap...

Have faith!

You heard it here first . ???

Silent Bob said:

Yeah, close call as CKR was tiring, but I think Frutos had a knock and Mayo put in some good challenges when he came on. McGhee's plan worked here.

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Lawro's Lip said:
It won't be long before the net bulges from a Big Mac header/ shot/ bounce off knee cap...

Have faith!

You heard it here first . ???

yeah but knowing him it will be in our end

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
Yeah, close call as CKR was tiring, but I think Frutos had a knock and Mayo put in some good challenges when he came on. McGhee's plan worked here.
I thought bringing Mayo on invited pressure on us, he did ok but a lot of there late chances came down that flank. ???

Frutos didn't really do anything in the second half though.

Big Mac also did alright, but I think Robinson would've cause the QPR defence lots of problems, they aren't quick. Big Mac was more interested in going towards the corner flag then the goal.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
think mccammon was on simply to win the ball in the air and stop it coming back everytime kuipers took a kick, as that relieved a bit of pressure at the back

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Scotty M said:
think mccammon was on simply to win the ball in the air and stop it coming back everytime kuipers took a kick, as that relieved a bit of pressure at the back

He did a good job.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The beast is a monster and when he dumped Shittu it was a blinder.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and i bet he has a huge cock:drool:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Silent Bob said:
I thought bringing Mayo on invited pressure on us, he did ok but a lot of there late chances came down that flank. ???

We were starting to lose the midfield battle, I think this is why MM bought him on. It seemed to work as Hart and Mayo both tracked back well.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Les Biehn said:

That Shittu moment was classic, not long b4 that i heard someone behind shout "beast him"! Shittu looked like he had been hit by a train!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:

Were you watching the game?... we needed Big Mac to hold the ball up (which he did well), and Leon contributed very little (again), despite what his manager said... CKR was good throughout, and caused more problems than Leon... Jakey may well have struggled with QPR's more physical game...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:

CKR was tiring, but was still more of a threat than Leon... good call by McGhee...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Uncle Buck said:
Shame he is not capable of that.

FFS... he won lots in the air... nobody read the headers tho'...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
B.W. said:
Jakey may well have struggled with QPR's more physical game...

I fear Jake would have lasted about 5 minutes with their game plan. He's still too lightweight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here