Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The M23 Jaywalker

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Try harder. The squiggly thing after the tenth word is called a question mark.

Alright. How do you know he's a joyrider? Or that there wasn't more to it?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Is it worth risking lives to catch a joyrider though? I expect most joyriders get community service anyway.

This was an excellent way to do the Community a service.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Police have blood on their hands.

it's a car theft, hardly murder or rape.....and the car owner was 99.9% insured.

Just seems like tough acting police who have watched too many movies.

A sad story.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Somewhat judgemental?

Sorry - I meant to "quote" the above post from hybrid x

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

it's a car theft, hardly murder or rape.....and the car owner was 99.9% insured.

A sad story.

It seems to me that only one person caused it.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
.... the car owner was 99.9% insured.

Just as you have home insurance, and I take it you would be as casual about a burglary at your house?

Yeah, let 'em help themselves, after all, you're insured aren't you. Certainly don't actually chase anyone fleeing your house, just in case they hurt themselves trying to get away from you.

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings

A sad story.

You have no idea, plenty of stolen cars used in other more serious crimes. Plenty of stolen cars involved in serious road accidents without police involvement. Once you go down the road of not following up crimes, where do you stop?

So what do you do if someone murders or rapes someone and steals a car to escape?
Most people who commit crimes will do what ever it takes to avoid capture.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

A sad story.

But at the end of the day, HE chose not to stop. The police at the time have no idea why he is refusing to stop, for all they know he is a danger to society. Also, how do you know its a car theft - or are you just making things up to suit a clear anti-police agenda ?

The only person to blame is the guy himself. The only sad side to it is the traumatised driver who hit the guy and the guys family.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I see Doug deep has gone quiet after being owned by Edna.

I don't live on here. You seem a little biased, that motorway crash could have killed many people. What if one had been a loved one of yours. Would you have a different opinion then?

I don't live on here. You seem a little biased, that motorway crash could have killed many people. What if one had been a loved one of yours. Would you have a different opinion then?

Your an idiot.

Yes I know it should be you're, I just wanted to see you counter with a grammatical correction.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

How does that make it the police's fault? The report is that the police were after him in East Grinstead where he had already fled one crash. A woman driving the other vehicle involved in the crash was cut free. That was 20 minutes earlier. Who said the police were still in pursuit?

Again, speculation, but he make have shaken them off in Worth and was doubling back to escape?

The IPCC are investigating it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here