Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Lovely Bones

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Anyone else seen this film? Saw this again at the weekend and can't get it out of my mind. Very disturbing but hauntingly beautiful at the same time and brilliantly scored by Brian Eno with music by the Cocteau Twins among others but can't find a soundtrack anywhere...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
My mrs favourite book, so I bought her the DVD when it came out, she was very disappointed.

I fell asleep.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Sentimental twaddle for people who can't accept that when you die, you die IMHO.

Harsh. It was a novel, a story, not necessarily for people who believe in some sort of after life. For the record, I also believe that when you die that's it, it's game over. But I thought this was an interesting film, with some superb acting and at times, visually stunning. You'd have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by it. IMHO

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Harsh. It was a novel, a story, not necessarily for people who believe in some sort of after life. For the record, I also believe that when you die that's it, it's game over. But I thought this was an interesting film, with some superb acting and at times, visually stunning. You'd have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by it. IMHO

This is about right. As a parent it can be a bit scary though.

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
Anyone else seen this film? Saw this again at the weekend and can't get it out of my mind. Very disturbing but hauntingly beautiful at the same time and brilliantly scored by Brian Eno with music by the Cocteau Twins among others but can't find a soundtrack anywhere...

"Song To The Siren" by This Mortal Coil, with Liz Fraser on vocals.:love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here