Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Lords of Bellendia

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Many years ago I worked airside at Gatwick Airport. One of my colleagues was living in Brighton. He was usually refered to as My Lord of Bellendia. I got to thinking that this title would be an excellent honorific for some of our more opinionated posters. therefore I am asking for nominations for the sacred order of the Lords of Bellendia, who shal henceforth be known as the Royal Bellends

I feel that this esteemed order should number no more than six people and to start us off i humbly nominate, in no particular order my 6 candidates for the prestigious title

Withdean Wanderer

Hove Born & Bred

The Complete Badger

Steve Foster

Return of the Rev

Vulture

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Many years ago I worked airside at Gatwick Airport. One of my colleagues was living in Brighton. He was usually refered to as My Lord of Bellendia. I got to thinking that this title would be an excellent honorific for some of our more opinionated posters. therefore I am asking for nominations for the sacred order of the Lords of Bellendia, who shal henceforth be known as the Royal Bellends

I feel that this esteemed order should number no more than six people and to start us off i humbly nominate, in no particular order my 6 candidates for the prestigious title

Withdean Wanderer

Hove Born & Bred

The Complete Badger

Steve Foster

Return of the Rev

Vulture

Looks like your nominations are approved without challenge, though Return Of The Rev's recent 'de-capitalisation' leaves space for, say, a public school type?! :thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Withdean Wanderer

Hove Born & Bred

The Complete Badger

Steve Foster

Return of the Rev

Vulture

Well the rev is doing better now, Vulture is just angry. H B&B does provide entertainment and WW does make some good points. TCB and Foster, totally agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here