Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Long Term

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
10 managers 10 years, obviously everyone understands things have to change. My concern is not the standard of candidates being put forward for the job but whether they will stick around if they are remotely successful.

Coppell - i think will remain loyal he knows the club he knows the potential of the club and yes he may have left us before but our circumstances are very different now and arguably so are his.

Wise - has jumped ship a lot, swindon to leeds to Newcastle in no time at all. If he were succesful would he jump ship to the first available prem club?

Southgate - loyal to Boro but that was in the premiership in my opinion he may well jump ship should he be succesful with us

Curbishley - dont think we could afford him but if we could i think he would stick around for the long haul, but for a interfering board he would still be at West Ham.

Do we need smeone who is not only going to build a succesful team, something i believe all of the above could do but also stick with it or are we happy for one of the above to lay the foundations and for someone else to pick it up and run with it? thoughts??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here