Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the 'Long Burton Weekend' drinking thread

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
In other Burton drinking news, I've just spotted this on one of their threads. I've no idea which hostelry it relates to, but it sounds....erm....exotic...

The Social club is open at 6pm this evening for pre match enjoyment. We have a trial offer on of growlers £1.20.

Calm down, we are only talking beer here.

Growler 1.jpg

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Bloody cold here today. I work for Molson Coors and hq is Burton so blagged a few days up here. Use of staff free bar started the evening of well.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Breakfast completed. Those coming by train turn right, ignore first pub. Next is a Micro pub The Last Heretic run by Palace fan but he is a good chap. Then the Devenshire, a Burton Bridge Brewery pub. Turn left out of the station a d in the car park of the Travelodge is a Wentwell Brewery micro pub. Continue down Derby St for another Bridge Brewery pub. Ground 25 min walk.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Checked in at Travelodge Central and started at the Micro Pub in the car park, Wentwell Brewery beers. Moved on to the Bridge Street Brewery pub round the corner called the Albert (may be the first pub from the train station). Tonight it's another micropub and then the Devonshire, another Bridge Street Brewery house, followed by the Coopers and the Indian next door. Should be around 12 different decent ales, average price £2.70. And for the Wife, a selection of still ciders.

Cider for the wife?
Don't they sell Snowball?
Have a great day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here