Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The Loan Deadline Day thread

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Is HB&B Andy Naylor?

He is an attention seeker. To fully understand his problems you should read this. He is to be pitied not vilified.

Attention Seekers

The emotionally immature person has low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence and consequently feels insecure; to counter these feelings of insecurity they will spend a large proportion of their lives creating situations in which they become the centre of attention. It may be that the need for attention is inversely proportional to emotional maturity, therefore anyone indulging in attention-seeking behaviours is telling you how emotionally immature they are.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He is an attention seeker. To fully understand his problems you should read this. He is to be pitied not vilified.

Attention Seekers

The emotionally immature person has low levels of self-esteem and self-confidence and consequently feels insecure; to counter these feelings of insecurity they will spend a large proportion of their lives creating situations in which they become the centre of attention. It may be that the need for attention is inversely proportional to emotional maturity, therefore anyone indulging in attention-seeking behaviours is telling you how emotionally immature they are.

Quite harsh I'd say. He does genuinely have a job writing for a local paper about the Albion, or have I been taken in by an elaborate ruse, as wide ranging as the Illuminati?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Liam Bridcutt looks absolutely DELIGHTED to be linking up with Steve Evans.

Bridcutt Leeds.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Bridcutt is a great signing for Leeds when they play 3 in the middle. If they don't he'll be bench warming.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
For all of his faults I would sooner Bridcutt play for us than against us. Why has Buckley gone back I thought he was at Leeds with an agreement to sign in January for £1m. If it was Leeds didnt want him could he solve our striker problem for a month?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
I would be gutted if we can't get a striker in as cover at least today. One more injury and we are fcked, we are light in this department as it is.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Quite harsh I'd say. He does genuinely have a job writing for a local paper about the Albion, or have I been taken in by an elaborate ruse, as wide ranging as the Illuminati?

Fair point. I withdraw the bit about being pitied.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
For all of his faults I would sooner Bridcutt play for us than against us. Why has Buckley gone back I thought he was at Leeds with an agreement to sign in January for £1m. If it was Leeds didnt want him could he solve our striker problem for a month?

Doesn't in any way fit our playing style. Buckley couldn't even get in the Leeds side which was when he was recalled. Played 4 games, 3 from the bench. Not good enough I'm afraid.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is HB&B Andy Naylor?

Look, I know there is a certain "rivalry" between the Argus and NSC, but I think suggesting Andy Naylor is HB&B is taking it too far. There are just bounds of taste, and while some may view Andy as "the enemy", let's at least keep things to some degree of civility. I think you owe Andy an apology for this heinous slur.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am at press conference . But have to turn my phone off now . Let's hope so eh .

You seem to have forgotten to turn your phone off.

[tweet]669852019621011456[/tweet]

Can't wait for HB&B's SCOOP.

If it doesn't come with an "I asked Chris x and he told me y" then I'm flouncing.

Close.

[tweet]669857016182099968[/tweet]

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Birmingham looking to sign James Vaughan on loan from Huddersfield. Always thought he was pretty decent tbh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here