Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] The Live Music thread

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
3,300 capacity at Roundhouse means just under 10000 will be successful in getting tickets. There is going to be meltdown Friday morning I fear.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Just can't spring £65 and the associated costs of a knees up in London for Radiohead. Such a shame.

On the brighter side I'm going to see Black Honey at the beautifully microscopic Boileroom in Guildford on Friday night. £6 for entry and I even get to bring my monster camera along. Win!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
And Cold Pumas make a welcome return to The Hope and Ruin for their biggest Brighton show to date in June ahead of the release of their forthcoming second album. About bloody time too.

Had a preview of it before Xmas at a show in DIY Space for London and was blown away.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I have just got 2 Radiohead tix for the Friday at the Roundhouse and 2 Placebo Brighton Centre - very very happy

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I have just got 2 Radiohead tix for the Friday at the Roundhouse and 2 Placebo Brighton Centre - very very happy

Good work! Failed with my Amsterdam attempt but have just bought 2 tickets for Lollapalooza Berlin which was my fall back option. Would prefer a dedicated Radiohead crowd but hopefully the German fezzie crowd will behave themselves.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Got my ticket in the post this morning for Dierks Bentley at the Hammersmith Apollo on 22nd April - he was fantastic at the C2C festival a couple of years ago, so very much hoping for more of the same.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Belting show by Black Honey at Boileroom, Guildford this evening. I'll not get to see them in a venue so small again as I imagine they're going places. For a band without an album under their belt yet they can really work a crowd. Catch them if you can.

image.jpg

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
No joy with Radiohead tickets, always a long shot but still disappointing. The plan is still to go to NYC in July (despite the heat) and pick up a ticket on one of the ticket exchanges.

The Blackheath festival on a seperate note looks good with a Primal Scream & Hot Chip double bill.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Belting show by Black Honey at Boileroom, Guildford this evening. I'll not get to see them in a venue so small again as I imagine they're going places. For a band without an album under their belt yet they can really work a crowd. Catch them if you can.

View attachment 73141

I tipped 'em this time last year as 'the most likely to do a Royal Blood.' I think they've got oodles of mainstream appeal and some great songs.

http://www.brightonnoise.co.uk/news/?p=99383

They sold The Hope out last November, there might be one more chance to catch them somewhere of a similar size in Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here